💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne
2 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Yayyy Daniel! finally we do some kind of online activity :laughga: maybe it’s time I start thinking on creating a Pokemon tournament :hor:

lol i think i've joined haroon several times without noticing! 

and i better start coming up with a team soon! max raids have been so distracting :enigma:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

Does anyone else find when looking to join other max raids that it doesn’t update? I have to trigger it by starting a surprise trade and then it’ll update. :grr:

DiegoMonster
3 minutes ago, Zander said:

Does anyone else find when looking to join other max raids that it doesn’t update? I have to trigger it by starting a surprise trade and then it’ll update. :grr:

Yesss!! It pisses me off so bad, also I don’t get how sometimes I get a lot of seeking max raids but sometimes 0, there must be a trick :( 

DiegoMonster
9 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

lol i think i've joined haroon several times without noticing! 

and i better start coming up with a team soon! max raids have been so distracting :enigma:

I should start seeking in max raids to see if any of you join me 

bionic
31 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

No that was Lanturn's time to shine

show

my favourite pokemons

buy bionic

Lion Heart
5 hours ago, bionic said:

:shook: 

Grimmsnarl is so cool but so weak :neyde: 

Weak ? :enigma:

That thing is a tank if you know what sets to use. He makes Dragapults and Hydreigons shiver in fear. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

bionic
58 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Weak ? :enigma:

That thing is a tank if you know what sets to use. He makes Dragapults and Hydreigons shiver in fear. 

Maybe I'm doing it wrong because what I'm finding is that my baby has great damage output but cannot take a punch

buy bionic

Lion Heart

Day 3 of the Competition :madge: 

It's over for me. I went 2-8 this time. There were so many close battles, but I made 1 tiny mistake each time and that was enough to change the course of the match.

If Obstagoon is your bro, here's an interesting set that made me rage quit: 

Knockoff, Switcheroo, Facade,+ any other move. Give it a Flame Orb so Facade can get stronger. Use Switcheroo to swap items with an opponent- just not against a Fire type obviously. I probably could have won that match but since I've never faced against one I didn't know what to expect. I also used the wrong Pokemon so there's that. 

I think at this point only the most serious Trainers remain. But at least I know what works now. :)   Also G-Max Snorlax isn't that good. :madge: I find that it can take serious hits, but can't really dish out damage. Coalossal is great against G-Charizards. 

Lion Heart
6 hours ago, bionic said:

Maybe I'm doing it wrong because what I'm finding is that my baby has great damage output but cannot take a punch

Use dual screens + Light Clay! :) They learn Reflect AND Light Screen. Have the Prankster ability as well.

You could also try a Bulk Up set with Substitute, Drain Punch and Spirit Break/ False Surrender. Or any combinations with Screens, Thunderwave + Leftovers. It's pretty versatile.

They work as excellent lead Pokemon since 25% of all people send Dragapults as their lead in online battles. But it takes a while to get it 'right'. 

bionic
5 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Use dual screens + Light Clay! :) They learn Reflect AND Light Screen. Have the Prankster ability as well.

You could also try a Bulk Up set with Substitute, Drain Punch and Spirit Break/ False Surrender. Or any combinations with Screens, Thunderwave + Leftovers. It's pretty versatile.

They work as excellent lead Pokemon since 25% of all people send Dragapults as their lead in online battles. But it takes a while to get it 'right'. 

Is Light Clay an item?

buy bionic

LadyLuca

Yay just completed my Pokedex :party:

Now I will start breeding my competetive Team ;D

Still 0 shinies for me, I'm so unlucky with shinies, the only shiny that I have since Pokemon Red is a Crustle from a wormhole in Ultra Sun :awkney:

Even in Pogo I'm unlucky and I catch only the Community Day shinies, nothing of the event ones..

I'm an anti-shiny person :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DiegoMonster
4 minutes ago, River said:

Still 0 shinies for me, I'm so unlucky with shinies, the only shiny that I have since Pokemon Red is a Crustle from a wormhole in Ultra Sun :awkney:

Even in Pogo I'm unlucky and I catch only the Community Day shinies, nothing of the event ones..

I'm an anti-shiny person :awkney:

Did you get the shiny charm ? 

Archived