πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

Lion Heart
22 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Does anyone have a spare female Salandit?

I think I do, if not I do have an extra female Salazzle if you want that. Once I'm home, I can get back to you. But I'm always available starting at 10 PM at night (central time).

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally caught a G-Max Snorlax.

No Butter-Free yet

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Awakened M
30 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I think I do, if not I do have an extra female Salazzle if you want that. Once I'm home, I can get back to you. But I'm always available starting at 10 PM at night (central time).

I do have a Salazzle. It's just I've been trying farm for a female Salandit for my friend for 2 days now without any luck.Β :cryga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Zander
Just now, Logan said:

Got G-Max Butterfree first try but still no G-Max Snorlax after about 30 tries.Β 

I managed to get it on my first try! Have you been joining other players raids or hosting them when it comes to Snorlax? I think there's supposed to be a higher catch rate when you host the raid when it comes to gmax pokemon.Β 

1 minute ago, Zander said:

I managed to get it on my first try! Have you been joining other players raids or hosting them when it comes to Snorlax? I think there's supposed to be a higher catch rate when you host the raid when it comes to gmax pokemon.Β 

I've been joining other people, probably my problem. Still, they shouldn't make the catch rate so awful.

Zander
2 minutes ago, Logan said:

I've been joining other people, probably my problem. Still, they shouldn't make the catch rate so awful.

Throw a wishing piece into the dens nearby where overworld Snorlax spawns by the bridge that's where I read you have more chance of gmax snorlax spawning (and what worked for me on my first try).Β 

Awakened M

Omg I just got a G-Max Orbeetle. Now I want to nickname it Zim.:ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

LadyLuca
2 hours ago, Awakened M said:

Does anyone have a spare female Salandit?

I have one. you can have it

Awakened M
1 hour ago, LadyLuca said:

I have one. you can have it

SW-3826-8337-2779

Omg thank you!:tony:Β I unfortunately do not have a Stonjourner. I have Shield.Β :oops:

LadyLuca
11 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

SW-3826-8337-2779

Omg thank you!:tony:Β I unfortunately do not have a Stonjourner. I have Shield.Β :oops:

dunno why but I cant add you. try to add me

sw 2849 4240 9896

Awakened M
1 minute ago, LadyLuca said:

dunno why but I cant add you. try to add me

sw 2849 4240 9896

I was able to add you.

Awakened M
1 minute ago, LadyLuca said:

I activated link trade with the pw: 4486

Okie dokie!

Archived