Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

ChavaWM

Got sandaconda today! Hunting for Grimmsnarl now. If anyone has any extra sword Exclusive gigantamax, let me know! I can catch you shield exclusives

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Completed my Dex today :) 

Also caught a shiny Lucario :bradley: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DiegoMonster

Have you guys been lucky with shinies so far ? I already caught 4! Including Rookidee, Pichu, Toxel and Polteageist :D 

Lion Heart
14 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

POKÉMON DIRECT TOMORROW OMG WHAT THE HELM

I'm thinking: Pokemon Home announcement, Pokemon Sleep, and G-Max Toxtricity released. 

HoneyB

Inb4 Ultra Sword and Shield with a full Pokédex this time:koons:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

DiegoMonster
5 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

I'm thinking: Pokemon Home announcement, Pokemon Sleep, and G-Max Toxtricity released. 

5 hours ago, Talenti said:

Inb4 Ultra Sword and Shield with a full Pokédex this time:koons:

It will supposedly be “news abou Pokemon sword and shield” so yeah I suppose Pokemon home and probably new raids and some extra Pokémon coming .. like those we already know: manto starters and some legendary 

Zander

I wish we didn’t get a yearly release schedule for Pokemon so they can take their time on main line stuff. I imagine tomorrow they won’t announce anything we don’t know already and unlikely a new game. My expectations are very low :selena:

Lion Heart
On 1/7/2020 at 8:16 AM, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Anyone have an extra G max Appletun?:bradley: G max Alcremie or a G max Flapple in return:bradley:

No sorry.  :(  That's one I'm still missing including: Lapras, Coalossal, Kingler, Machamp, Gengar.

Zander

Wow. Pleasantly surprised at the Pokemon direct. Never did I think they'd go down the expansion pass route for Sword & Shield and I'm pretty hyped that we're getting two new areas + 200 pokemon and new legendaries (and old), gigantamax forms of the Galar starters AND Venusaur & Blastoise. I don't even know where to begin to dissect everything we got :party:

Awakened M

The SwSh DLC I am SO excited! I nearly CRIED!:bradley:

I am SUPER excited for Mystery Dungeon DX! :bradley:

I can't be the only one that's getting a lot of Zelda BotW vibes from the new areas and that new legendary pokemon.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived