💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

ChavaWM

Got sandaconda today! Hunting for Grimmsnarl now. If anyone has any extra sword Exclusive gigantamax, let me know! I can catch you shield exclusives

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Completed my Dex today :) 

Also caught a shiny Lucario :bradley: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DiegoMonster

Have you guys been lucky with shinies so far ? I already caught 4! Including Rookidee, Pichu, Toxel and Polteageist :D 

Lion Heart
14 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

POKÉMON DIRECT TOMORROW OMG WHAT THE HELM

I'm thinking: Pokemon Home announcement, Pokemon Sleep, and G-Max Toxtricity released. 

HoneyB

Inb4 Ultra Sword and Shield with a full Pokédex this time:koons:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

DiegoMonster
5 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

I'm thinking: Pokemon Home announcement, Pokemon Sleep, and G-Max Toxtricity released. 

5 hours ago, Talenti said:

Inb4 Ultra Sword and Shield with a full Pokédex this time:koons:

It will supposedly be “news abou Pokemon sword and shield” so yeah I suppose Pokemon home and probably new raids and some extra Pokémon coming .. like those we already know: manto starters and some legendary 

Zander

I wish we didn’t get a yearly release schedule for Pokemon so they can take their time on main line stuff. I imagine tomorrow they won’t announce anything we don’t know already and unlikely a new game. My expectations are very low :selena:

Lion Heart
On 1/7/2020 at 8:16 AM, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Anyone have an extra G max Appletun?:bradley: G max Alcremie or a G max Flapple in return:bradley:

No sorry.  :(  That's one I'm still missing including: Lapras, Coalossal, Kingler, Machamp, Gengar.

Zander

Wow. Pleasantly surprised at the Pokemon direct. Never did I think they'd go down the expansion pass route for Sword & Shield and I'm pretty hyped that we're getting two new areas + 200 pokemon and new legendaries (and old), gigantamax forms of the Galar starters AND Venusaur & Blastoise. I don't even know where to begin to dissect everything we got :party:

Awakened M

The SwSh DLC I am SO excited! I nearly CRIED!:bradley:

I am SUPER excited for Mystery Dungeon DX! :bradley:

I can't be the only one that's getting a lot of Zelda BotW vibes from the new areas and that new legendary pokemon.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived