Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

Haroon
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Any guesses at to what it will be? Type-wise. 

I can see it looking like the Impidimp line, so like purple and/or pink or maybe black and purple or something, or grey and purple :popcorn:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

I just got Pokémon crystal I think I’ll hunt for shiny Celebi and transfer to poke bank while it’s still free:flower:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lion Heart
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I just got Pokémon crystal I think I’ll hunt for shiny Celebi and transfer to poke bank while it’s still free:flower:

Omg good luck. :air:

I'm dying over here trying to hatch a shiny Gothita. I lost count of how many eggs I've hatched.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HoneyB
1 minute ago, Lion Heart said:

Omg good luck. :air:

I'm dying over here trying to hatch a shiny Gothita. I lost count of how many eggs I've hatched.

I haven’t played Shield since early January I think nnn I have like 3 Pokémon left to complete the dex:rip: idk it’s boring to shiny hunt in those games. I’ve been hunting for charmander in Firered Leafgreen and so far I’ve done 12,000 resets and still nothing:rip: Just started hunting for a mudkip in Sapphire and found a shiny uncatchable Poochyena- my shiny luck for 2020 is nonexistent:air:

Hopefully after Celebi, I’m going to replay Shield with another full shiny team:vegas:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

I’m so glad that I have many shinies to move from Pokemon Go

bit I can’t seem to pay for the Home subscription, my 3ds is european along with the account by now my payment is american in dollars because I live in Costa Rica now

so it’s rejecting the card and the paypal

and I can’t use my american account at all for pokemon

and I already started the game in the euopean account :(

any ideas how to solve it??

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lion Heart
6 minutes ago, River said:

I’m so glad that I have many shinies to move from Pokemon Go

bit I can’t seem to pay for the Home subscription, my 3ds is european along with the account by now my payment is american in dollars because I live in Costa Rica now

so it’s rejecting the card and the paypal

and I can’t use my american account at all for pokemon

and I already started the game in the euopean account :(

any ideas how to solve it??

Try their Customer Service https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001984231

I hope you can get this fixed ASAP

Awakened M
3 hours ago, Zander said:

Mythical Pokemon to be revealed on the 27th which'll be available later this year in S&S. mythical20202.jpg

Hide contents

:bradley:

EQyP6jkX0AAwRTQ?format=jpg&name=medium

I think grass/dragon. 👀

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

LoveNathe

Ok so I was doing some surprise trades and someone sent me Litten and Squirtle. Like is that a thing now? Is this Pokémon Homes doing? I’m confused.

bionic
3 hours ago, LoveNathe said:

Ok so I was doing some surprise trades and someone sent me Litten and Squirtle. Like is that a thing now? Is this Pokémon Homes doing? I’m confused.

I got a Bulbasaur

buy bionic

DiegoMonster

I was supposed to create a Pokemon tournament last month but studies and overwork have stopped me from doing it! Would anyone have the time to host it ? It would be amazing tbh and I would love to participate, but not to host it at the moment :( 

Lion Heart

I finally figured out how to transfer Pokemon around with Pokemon Home. 

I transferred Cosmeom, Solgaleo, shiny Lunala(!), Necrozma, etc.I also brought some Pokemon over from Let's Go Pikachu. Also I'm going to transfer some of my Pokemon Go mons over to Let's Go Pikachu, and from there to my Shield. 

Now I just have to figure out how to get my Pokemon from Black 2 over to the Switch. 

Archived