game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

Flippy
2 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Gave up on shiny toxel after 10 eggs :ally:

I’m close to doing that tbh :sweat:

I’m doing the Masuda method but still.... I’m hatching them like crazy but no luck whatsoever :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Allister's gym is so cool. 

My team is random rn: Cinderace/ Salazzle, Obstagoon, Hatterene, Morgrem, Corsola, and Copperajah. I'm in the Enchanted Forest place. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HoneyB

200 eggs and still no Impidimp:giveup: The last 2 went by super fast so I thought the same would happen for this one:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Flippy
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Idk how y’all have the patience to shiny hunt/shiny breed. I would go insane after the first hour :ladyhaha:

I do it here and there, I really don't have the patience :laughga:

Sometimes I shock myself lol

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Zander

I wasn’t really fussed about the league cards but some of them are actually quite cute and the info on that backs is quite interesting to read.

Allisters is what you expect :diane:
7-E0423-B7-D53-A-4-C9-E-ADE3-7-CC3762158

“This is a photo that happened to capture Allister in his locker room. He can be seen clutching the mask that normally hides his face, no doubt confronting the fears and insecurities he feels within. Even though he has taken the role of Gym Leader at a very young age, it is clear that off the pitch he is still very much a normal boy. However, one mystery remains-nobody knows who took this photo. Some even claim it was the work of Ghost-type Pokémon.”

ChavaWM

Omg I cant beat a stupid vikavolt raid.

No one joins so I just go with NPC's and omg they're terrible. Any time they get hit by a move it's an instant faint. I really dont know how anyone is supposed to do this with NPC's. By the time we knock out the first 5 barriers, I'm no longer dynamaxed and then what do you know, 5 more barriers.

10 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Idk how y’all have the patience to shiny hunt/shiny breed. I would go insane after the first hour :ladyhaha:

The game is pretty short so I think it adds a lot of excitement/longevity to the game. 

ChavaWM

Does anyone have a spare HA daramuka and a corsola? Cant seem to find corsola anywhere and the daramuka my bf traded me doesnt have zen mode

Lion Heart

Got my Frosmoth :bradley: 

I'm also trying to get Arctozolt but I've spent a lot of my Watt currency and I'm only getting Fossil Drakes and Fish. 

Lion Heart

Just saw someone catch an Ultra Shiny Zigzagoon. I'm inspired now. :bradley: 

HausOfMark

Just got sword last night! Playi g now!

annoyed thou you have to pay to get on the link systems thou. Ughhhh

-Mark

Archived