💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Gaga is the perfect winner for AOTY than others

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

Now look this is not a hate thread towards the other artists that is going up against ASIB for AOTY (if it gets nominated) but more of a justification on why ASIB should win over other rumoured albums that’s competing for AOTY. First off, Gaga has already been a very well-established as an artist herself. She has proven endlessly that she’s a no one hit wonder, she can take different genres of music and slay flawlessly from Jazz, Pop and country. Also, ASIB OST has broken so many records, it won BAFTA, 2 Grammys, a Gloden Globe, an Oscar and also produced the most AWARDED song in HISTORY. That itself is a no-brainer for a win on AOTY.

gaga-1.gif?w=727&h=546&crop=1&quality=80

Now let’s discuss other artists that are rumoured to compete for AOTY along with ASIB. y’all gonna say “what about Taylor Swift with Lover?” Well, Taylor has TWO AOTY under her belt so I don’t think the academy would give her another one especially ASIB, a universally  acclaim is competing in the same category. (It has sold 7 M copies WW and is one of the best selling album of 2019 WW).
taylor.gif.643e215966c0c3a1d50ebdf6bda5c

Onto Ariana Grande, what about thank u, next? while I agree it was a wonderful & a successful album (produced two #1 HITS back to back, broken a few streaming platforms etc.) and could snatch AOTY ala Bruno Mars 24K magic album, I have a feeling the academy voters resonates with ASIB more and will vote for ASIB instead as it produced classics like ARUTW, SHALLOW, I’ll never love again etc. So now we know ASIB has a very strong ground against those album.

1543821521-ariana-grande-thank-u-next.gi

For our next album, Billie Eilish w her debut album, WWAFAWDWG, it’s a wild card for me. One part of me says the album was very successful and critically acclaimed by the public that it might snatch AOTY from Gaga while the other part of me it’s gonna be ala The Fame for Billie. It WILL get nominated, but the win will be towards ASIB. Kinda like how Fearless won over The Fame back in the day.

giphy.gif

I feel like those are the only albums that could potentially hinder Gaga’s win for ASIB but then again, getting a nom itself is already an achievement. I just hope that this time the voters wakes up and give the win to Gaga instead because this will be the FOURTH time she’s gonna be nominated for the same category, AOTY, and if she doesn’t snatch the win we will know it is rigged and I will be so disappointed in the Grammys voters. I hope she wins AOTY as she rightfully so. But first, we need to get a nom! May the odds be in our favour! Nominations on Wednesday and Grammys 2020 here we go!

ezgif-4-22f4fdf166cb.gif?zoom=2&resize=6

luna’s advocate

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cloudbusting

I have a feeling Billie will snatch tbh... I wish Titanic Rising would, it's the best for me. I hope it's even nominated :saladga:

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, fabskt said:

I have a feeling Billie will snatch tbh... I wish Titanic Rising would, it's the best for me. I hope it's even nominated :saladga:

right like I’m happy for Billie if she wins but my little Monster heart will be devastated because Gaga will officially be the only artist with the most nominations for AOTY AND still lose (4 noms total). :messga:

luna’s advocate

Bambino

It would be great but even if she doesn't snatch, she already has enough Grammys so she's unbothered for the moment

giphy.gif

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Ployd said:

Not when Norman ****ing Rockwell exists. But yeah I'm expecting Billie to snatch it.

NFR would get a nom for sure but a win I don’t think so. I would be surprised if it wins though especially against such powerhouse and critically albums like ASIB, Billie’ debut album and tu,n.

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Varys said:

NOT ON MY WATCH!

s9g0lipi81e31.png

giphy.gif

luna’s advocate

AlexanderMagno

I kind of wish ASIB album wouldn't be nominated, just to see the reactions around here :sharon:

2 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Not when Norman ****ing Rockwell exists. But yeah I'm expecting Billie to snatch it.

1 minute ago, Varys said:

NOT ON MY WATCH!

s9g0lipi81e31.png

I agree that if the Grammys awarded the best album of the year, this would be it. But even a nomination looks like a dream.

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I kind of wish ASIB album wouldn't be nominated, just to see the reactions around here :sharon:

I agree that if the Grammys awarded the best album of the year, this would be it. But even a nomination looks like a dream.

all hell break loose trust me :messga:

luna’s advocate

AlexanderMagno
Just now, River Phoenix said:

all hell break lose trust me :messga:

I want ASIB to be overlooked so bad now :emma: 

Luna Lovegood
10 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I want ASIB to be overlooked so bad now :emma: 

Reputation teas 

luna’s advocate

Archived