💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Scooter: “I’m open to selling the catalogue”

Spock

Featured Posts

“Also why U founding terrorism in Yemen” :rip: 

Look at the thread for screenshots. the damage control is real!

2016ZeenaSchreck_Press_130916-1-920x610.

who will love me when the night is over

HoneyB

5-F65881-E-5-A56-4209-9110-9-F5685-DD233

Scooter has small peepee energy wbk

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Ryusei

I can't believe he answered a swiftie group chat :rip: Also him dodging the question about "under what conditions?" he'd sell them lmao he's not planning on selling anything and he wish he could get those millions out of her. 

Musery

She should ignore this and rerecord his music so she TANKS his investment and shows them they can’t **** with her :ohwell:

who will love me when the night is over

“I’m open to selling the catalogue” lol it shouldn’t even be YOURS to sell she literally made the music herself deserves to own it. Ridiculous that we live in a world where something like this can even happen

Versace

I'm down for whatever Taylor is comfortable with. If that pig is gonna sell at a fair price and Taylor is happy with it, then I'd like to see things end soon and quick. However, if Taylor feels her re-recording is the better option, then to hell with him and his purchase.  

The main advantage I see of her buying them back is her being able to spend time and effort on creating a new record instead. I know that Taylor unlike others :derpga: likes to put out albums every 2 years. 

Vitleysingur
1 hour ago, mauvais said:

"My favorite on the album is The Man." 🤮 I hate men.

The irony...

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Archived