💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV EMA - Mega Fan Mission Thread

Nikko

Featured Posts

:party: Nice work! If we all check back daily for the headphones... that's a couple thousand a day that takes hardly ANY time. Well, for us that just click on the headphones. :worship2: to the little monsters that actually find them for us!!

I haven't found any headphones yet! :shrug:

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sudarshana

• PlasticHo

• Nikko

• Nemo

I haven't found any headphones yet! :shrug:

Awww. The day just changed. So, I'm not sure where they are for today (9/26/12). Check back on this page in about 12-20hrs and someone usually posts a link. They are located at the bottom right of the page and once you click on them you get 50 points. You can click on one each day. It's on a different page on the ema site each day.

Edited by PlasticHo

Awww. The day just changed. So, I'm not sure where they are for today (9/26/12). Check back on this page in about 12-20hrs and someone usually posts a link. They are located at the bottom right of the page and once you click on them you get 50 points. You can click on one each day. It's on a different page on the ema site each day.

Roger that! :hug:

jayvee_pikachu

Thanks to who posted the headphones for today!! Good job guys. We were 140k ahead a day or so ago. Now, we are 167k ahead (total points). Let's continue to lead each day. :-)

now its 163k

You must follow the EMA's on twitter @mtvema to see when the next GOLDEN GUITAR will appear. They tweeted about it yesterday saying that the 1000 bonus points would only be available for one hour during a designated period of time. They also said there will be more guitar challenges in the future.

10476_10151062804328404_394844286_n.jpg

The first person to see their next tweet regarding this should post it on here ASAP so that we all can begin looking for it, as there is only an hour to find it and spread the word.

I'm logged out and can't get back in. I get random values appearing for the MegaFan point total on the left, and "Sign In" on the right. Clicking that pops up this:

Oops! There Was An Error

Error

We knew this might happen, which is why we are in beta.

Please click the "Back" button on your browser and cruise around other parts of the site. We are aware of the problem and will stop leaving comments on people's sites and get back to work.

If you think you are experiencing something really funky please let us know.

Error:

F08-CUU0-12092601-29FC7C7D-D56C-4F92-873

Anyone else?

I'm logged out and can't get back in. I get random values appearing for the MegaFan point total on the left, and "Sign In" on the right. Clicking that pops up this:

Oops! There Was An Error

Error

We knew this might happen, which is why we are in beta.

Please click the "Back" button on your browser and cruise around other parts of the site. We are aware of the problem and will stop leaving comments on people's sites and get back to work.

If you think you are experiencing something really funky please let us know.

Error:

F08-CUU0-12092601-29FC7C7D-D56C-4F92-873

Anyone else?

I got a message saying that the site is undergoing "system maintenance, please try again later."

jayvee_pikachu

Thanks to who posted the headphones for today!! Good job guys. We were 140k ahead a day or so ago. Now, we are 167k ahead (total points). Let's continue to lead each day. :-)

now its only 160 k

Check your fan teams!

I'm logged in again, and my points are showing. But somehow I got switched to the One Direction fan team. :omg: Fortunately they had zero points from me and all my Gaga points reappeared when I rejoined her team.

Sudarshana

Ok, I just spent an hour (*sigh*) clicking through EVERY SINGLE PAGE on the EMA website and could not find the damn headphones!!! :fthis:

same as you :ohno:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Sudarshana

I counted how many points you can gain everyday for one account by different kinds of acting:

VOTING - 200 points (100 times)

CLICKING ON THE HEADPHONES - 50 points (1 time)

SHARING - 30 points (3 times)

WATCHING A VIDEO - 20 points (10 times)

VIEWING AN ARTIST PAGE - 10 points (10 times)

TAGGING AN ARTIST - 10 points (10 times)

READING AN ARTICLE - 10 points (10 times)

VIEWING A PHOTO GALLERY - 10 points (10 times)

So besides earning badges and clicking on the guitar you can get 340 points for every account in one day.

ATTENTION: today's headphones are not found yet!

And yes, today we're third again...

Edited by Sudarshana
Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust