💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Taylor can now perform all her hits at the AMAs"

Spock

Featured Posts

A Big Machine exec tells TMZ, "Taylor Swift can 100% perform all of her catalog, past and present, on the AMAs." The official adds, BM has no issue with her performance going out on the live broadcast, because it recognizes it doesn't have the right to block her. The official says, "Our confusion with her statement is that we have no legal right to stop this and have never tried. She and her team both know this."

The Big Machine exec says, "We are excited for all her fans, as all of the confusion has now been cleared up, and we now welcome Taylor to perform all of her hits on the AMAs."

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/15/taylor-swift-perform-hits-ama-awards-big-machine/

Scott and Scooter backtracking through TMZ :air: the way her publicist came in with the receipts and clocked them

what the TMZ article conveniently fails to mention though, is that yes Taylor performed Shake It Off at GMA but that was before she announced she was going to re-record her catalogue. The City of Lover and Amazon Prime day concerts are not available in full legally, and the original setlist for the Chinese performance leaked and it did include old songs she didn't end up performing 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We are excited for all her fans, as all of the confusion has now been cleared up, and we now welcome Taylor to perform all of her hits on the AMAs."

Because she wasn't allowed to before ? 

:ohwell:

ALGAYDO

Am I the only one who feels like this was all one big PR stunt to promote her new single + the AMA performance + upcoming Netflix special? She is extremely business-savy after all lol 

Pop Music

mess 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Ryusei

But blocked her china performance so she had to cut it down from 6 to 3 songs. :triggered:  

They better shut up now 

94bfa397bf4a3f1e54fe84c2f4d66816.gif 

Musery

Daylight Jokers

See, this is why she brought this issue publicly.  Had they handled this privately, I doubt BMR would even let her perform her old songs. I hate that they actually tried to make her look dumb tho.

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Am I the only one who feels like this was all one big PR stunt to promote her new single + the AMA performance + upcoming Netflix special? She is extremely business-savy after all lol 

she could be lying dead on the floor and y'all will be like, am I the only one who think she's promoting her new single?

giphy.gif

edengowon
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

yes you are the only one

the artist formerly known as melancholia

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Yes you are the only one. That makes no sense at all. 

Archived