music news

"Taylor can now perform all her hits at the AMAs"

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromeAngel

I don’t really like the girl but I’m always happy to see the artist holding the power and control and not some slimy conniving businessman. 

Candy Gaga
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Am I the only one who feels like this was all one big PR stunt to promote her new single + the AMA performance + upcoming Netflix special? She is extremely business-savy after all lol 

What you said ain't smart she's a megastar not an aspiring singer. Quit being a hater.

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Leozz said:

So they never even tried stopping her... The girl is a psychopath and she needs professional help ASAP.:trollga:

Yes, they did. People have already poked holes in their statements to show that Taylor was the one in the right. Read through the comments again. :excuseu:

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I 100% feel like most of her public drama is purposefully stirred up by her and her team to promote her material. And to be honestly, it’s a genius marketing technique. She not only makes constant headlines, gets people riled up (both her fans supporting everything she does and her haters that constantly shít on her for everything she does), promotes her new projects, and gets to be a hot-topic celebrity. She doesn’t lose in any situation, and she knows she’s untouchable because of her status. Even when she was “canceled” for the Kim/Kanye stuff, she used it to promote Reputation and it fueled her sales and streams. It feels like a real-life tv drama that people can’t help but to be drawn into lol 

I agree completely. 

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Candy Gaga said:

What you said ain't smart she's a megastar not an aspiring singer. Quit being a hater.

Hater? I legit bought and love all 3 of her pop albums and I literally praised her for being business smart. Some of y’all need to get a grip and stop seeing everything as negative and hating, Jesus :laughga:

edengowon
2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

a kpop fan will know

Madonna+-+MTV+Asia+Outtakes+1998%2528360

the second best selling artists in the world are kpop luv, so yeah, kpop fans know a thing or two about promo :huntyga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Antichrist
Just now, Autumn said:

the second best selling artists in the world are kpop luv, so yeah, kpop fans know a thing or two about promo :huntyga:

the irony of you saying that in regards to this exact thing

edengowon
Just now, Antichrist said:

the irony of you saying that in regards to this exact thing

the irony of you judging somebody by their music taste on a forum for a girl who encourages kindness :triggered:

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Autumn said:

the irony of you judging somebody by their music taste on a forum for a girl who encourages kindness :triggered:

well it's no unknown fact kpop is probably the most manufactured business there is

and i'm allowed to have my rude opinions, i'm not put on this earth to be blindly kind, ye?

after all i do stan madge

edengowon
Just now, Antichrist said:

well it's no unknown fact kpop is probably the most manufactured business there is

and i'm allowed to have my rude opinions, i'm not put on this earth to be blindly kind, ye?

after all i do stan madge

ohhhh you're a madge stan. your attitude makes sense now

another one of those western music fans who loves to generalise a whole nationality's music as 'manufactured'. there are manufactured kpop artists, but then again there are manufactured western ones, does Jennifer Lopez not exist? 

IllusionLover

Ugh, her power it amazes me sometimes. :diane:

We truly won, now Taylor can kick their asses including a Killer LWYMMD performance on the medley. :firega: :legend:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived