Sign in to follow this  
new music

Red Light Green Light - Duke Dumont

Doot

Β 

α΄‘α΄€κœ± Ιͺα΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ ʙᴏᴏɒᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?
  • YAAAS 1

Gypsy

A TIMELESS BOP.Β Saw Duke live on new years as the sun was setting, he went offΒ :giveup:Β 

Doot
1 minute ago, Gypsy said:

A TIMELESS BOP.Β Saw Duke live on new years as the sun was setting, he went offΒ :giveup:Β 

YASSSS. I love Duke, and this song. I can't remember if I have seen him live (maybe I did at one of my yearly festivals), but probably not because I would have lost it at Ocean Drive.

Snorlax
1 hour ago, Doot said:

YASSSS. I love Duke, and this song. I can't remember if I have seen him live (maybe I did at one of my yearly festivals), but probably not because I would have lost it at Ocean Drive.

Your taste! :giveup: Ocean Drive is my bop. Love playing it while crusing down PCHΒ 

Doot
3 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Your taste! :giveup: Ocean Drive is my bop. Love playing it while crusing down PCHΒ 

I'm heavily into electronic music, that whole community. Taste indeed.Β :ally:

I should return to my Doots Songs of the Week threads. Lots of stuff like this.Β 

• Like 3

lifeasgeorge

ahhhh the TASTE, I've seen him twice! Both this year and both times were amazingΒ :firega:

• YAAAS 1

Doot
2 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

ahhhh the TASTE, I've seen him twice! Both this year and both times were amazingΒ :firega:

Have I found another electronic lover!?Β 

masterchef junior taste GIF by HULU

TASTE

• YAAAS 1

lifeasgeorge
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

Have I found another electronic lover!?Β 

masterchef junior taste GIF by HULU

TASTE

omg yes!!! very rare on here haha. I have gone to so many festivals this year and already have quite a few events lined up in the next few monthsΒ :runhug:

who are your fave DJs??? Mine are, in no order: Illenium, Slander, Gryffin, Kaskade, Kayzo, Nghtmre, Tchami, Duke, Rezz, Seven Lions to name a fewΒ :pole:

Edited by lifeasgeorge
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Doot
2 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

omg yes!!! very rare on here haha. I have gone to so many festivals this year and already have quite a few events lined up in the next few monthsΒ :runhug:

who are your fave DJs??? Mine are, in no order: Illenium, Slander, Gryffin, Kaskade, Kayzo, Nghtmre, Tchami, Duke, Rezz, Seven Lions to name a fewΒ :pole:

This conversation excites me greatly lol

Which festivals have you been to?

Β 

Bigger acts that I love: Adventure Club, Illenium, Gryffin, Rezz, Kaskade, Zed's Dead

I listen to a LOT of smaller artists tho, and go to a ton of smaller club shows. My SoundCloud is L I T.Β 

• Love 1

KURUSHITOVSKA

I've heard this song before. I love Duke. Ocean Drive is just an incredible song. Power too. I love it when DJs can make house/dance music with a meaning

• Love 1

lifeasgeorge
43 minutes ago, Doot said:

This conversation excites me greatly lol

Which festivals have you been to?

Β 

Bigger acts that I love: Adventure Club, Illenium, Gryffin, Rezz, Kaskade, Zed's Dead

I listen to a LOT of smaller artists tho, and go to a ton of smaller club shows. My SoundCloud is L I T.Β 

Omg this is so exciting, add me on IG lolΒ :heart:

I’m from California so a lot of the big events here! I did Audiotistic (Bay Area), Hard Summer, Escape, and will be seeing IlleniumΒ next month and going to CountdownΒ for New Years !! I was also fortunate and saw the Alchemy tour (Nghtmre, Slander, Seven Lions) on my birthday and Rezz the weekend afterΒ Β :firega:

and ahhh I need to add you on SoundCloud hahaha

Edited by lifeasgeorge

Doot
11 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Omg this is so exciting, add me on IG lolΒ :heart:

I’m from California so a lot of the big events here! I did Audiotistic (Bay Area), Hard Summer, Escape, and will be seeing IlleniumΒ next month and going to CountdownΒ for New Years !! I was also fortunate and saw the Alchemy tour (Nghtmre, Slander, Seven Lions) on my birthday and Rezz the weekend afterΒ Β :firega:

and ahhh I need to add you on SoundCloud hahaha

My Insta and SoundCloud is @nicksaysbooΒ (I'm on mobile and have no idea where to see things lol)

• Like 1

lifeasgeorge

@Doot Just followed you onΒ  bothΒ :hug:

I only ever use Soundcloud to listen to live sets but I am definitely going to check out your playlistsΒ :firega:

Edited by lifeasgeorge
  • YAAAS 1