celeb

Taylor Swift held hostage by Scott and Scooter

Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, dit said:

I hope Gaga somehow shows Taylor some support. I know Gag isn't managed by any of those men but seeing an A lister like Gaga show how wrong this is would help Taylor a lot.

Eh I don't know. Gaga writing something publicly isn't going to do anything imo, except make her a target for all the Scooter Braun people who hold a lot of weight in the industry. I mean, in reality, she could just reach out to Taylor privately.

Her supporting Kesha, while obviously wonderful, didn't do anything to ultimately help Kesha.

26 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

STFU you mean I can bullying you for years and made up with you and everything will be fine? Scott bought her Masters and copyright by legal means. so deal with it:ohwell:

Woah, sorry to say but you have one horrible attitude, especially towards this situation, you need to calm down dude.

holy scheisse

I feel so awful for her. She's in a total Britney situation being controlled by greedy crooked men. 

Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Woah, sorry to say but you have one horrible attitude, especially towards this situation, you need to calm down dude.

That sick individual showing themselves to be trash like the two men in the OP. 

Karma is definitely coming for them with a nasty, revolting attitude like that :oops:

lost in limbo

This is some of the pettiest **** I've ever seen. Imagine throwing a tantrum this bad lmfao

Like Taylor said, the message is loud and clear: "We own you now, so be a good girl and shut up and we'll let you have SOME ownership of your music" and it's disgusting. 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

PACGAGA
19 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

From what I've read, Gaga doesn't. In fact, not even Beyonce does (at least not her peak years, she probably owns Lemonade and the flops).

Beyonce's projects up to 4 is owned by Matthew (her father). 4 and on is owned by her and her company "Parkwood"

The only thing Beyonce "owned" during being managed by her dad was B'Day (because management didn't know she was working on it) 

BUT what's confusing is that Bey was able to perform these songs even after. So i'm guessing it wasn't as strict as what Taylor is going though right now. 

alextruper17
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

Don't forget that Scooter was responsible for this:

Jem_and_the_Holograms_(film).png

WHATS THAT?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

WHATS THAT?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jem_and_the_Holograms_(film)

On November 10, 2015, just over two weeks after release, Universal removed Jem from theaters entirely, after grossing $2.2 million. Jason Guerrasio of Business Insider described the pull from theaters as "an unheard of move for a movie that was in theaters nationwide."[39]

Just now, PACGAGA said:

Beyonce's projects up to 4 is owned by Matthew (her father). 4 and on is owned by her and her company "Parkwood"

The only thing Beyonce "owned" during being managed by her dad was B'Day (because management didn't know she was working on it) 

BUT what's confusing is that Bey was able to perform these songs even after. So i'm guessing it wasn't as strict as what Taylor is going though right now. 

Thanks. 

Btw that's not confusing at all. Those people had no real conflict or ill will with Beyonce so they don't care whether she performs them or not.

Taylor struck first pubically so of course they are being petty and retaliating. They probably don't even care whether she performs, they just want to teach her a lesson.

Archived