• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HausOfGaga

• 3q425253qwewq

• Miley

• Interludicrous

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a performance piece called "Invisible Sleeping Gaga".

You can see the pillows are actually shaped in a way where it looks like there is a person sleeping.

It is like her perfume, she came into the building in all black. But suddenly she is invisible :derpga:

I keep hovering my mouse over the Sephora name at the bottom screen thinking its a skip ad button :dies:

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE?!

lololololololol

I went to this Sephora 2 times a week when I lived in Paris for two months. I left 20 days ago. I cant believe Im not there right now :cry:

warhol killer

You can see the pillows are actually shaped in a way where it looks like there is a person sleeping.

It is like her perfume, she came into the building in all black. But suddenly she is invisible :derpga:

LOL :laughga:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Interludicrous

It's the 666th betrayal tbh

Sudarshana

LMAO xD

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

:worship: :toofloppy:

:lmao:

MasterOfPuppets

:omfgaga: :worship: