💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

"Dolly Parton's Heartstrings" (Trailer)

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

The trailer for Dolly's new Netflix series called "Dolly Parton's Heartstrings" has premiered. A series of movies based on her songs, it will appear on the platform November 22nd.

If you wish to  learn more details about the series, here is a link to a thread I made previously :heart:

Pop Music

Yes!

Dumplin was a great movie and I am so rooting for ha!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

rumours
2 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

Yes!

Dumplin was a great movie and I am so rooting for ha!

I'm glad you enjoyed Dumplin :heart:

I'm really hoping the Heartstrings series is good. That being said, I'll be watching it regardless of how good it is :poot:

I'm subscribed to 'Dolly Parton's America' podcast and it reminded me of how extraordinary Dolly is, and watching this trailer gets me more excited for this series!

rumours
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I'm subscribed to 'Dolly Parton's America' podcast and it reminded me of how extraordinary Dolly is, and watching this trailer gets me more excited for this series!

I'm so glad you are enjoying the podcast! In my opinion, they are doing a great job of analyzing Dolly's legacy in a way that hasn't really been done before. I look forward to the episodes each week :heart:

What's been your favorite episode of the podcast thus far?

1 hour ago, rumours said:

I'm so glad you are enjoying the podcast! In my opinion, they are doing a great job of analyzing Dolly's legacy in a way that hasn't really been done before. I look forward to the episodes each week :heart:

What's been your favorite episode of the podcast thus far?

Hands down the second one, "I Will Always Leave You". I only knew her music, so to me this podcast is quite the eye-opener. From her struggles to fit in country music TV (or the country music world as a female, in general), to the entire Porter story, and her outlook on forgiveness was quite enlightening.

What's yours? :heart:

rumours
12 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Hands down the second one, "I Will Always Leave You". I only knew her music, so to me this podcast is quite the eye-opener. From her struggles to fit in country music TV (or the country music world as a female, in general), to the entire Porter story, and her outlook on forgiveness was quite enlightening.

What's yours? :heart:

Oh, I loved that episode!

I honestly really loved the first episode. The discussion about the background and evolution of her songwriting as well as her perspective on feminism were very interesting to me.

Archived