💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Allie X is my New Underrated Queen

BgRaEgTaT

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

I saw her live just a few days ago and she was amazing. She reminded me of Gaga in her early days. She was slightly theatrical and her singing and piano abilities are great. She also had a good connection with the crowd and it really reminded me of Gaga . 

trolly troll troll

Glamourpuss

I went to a Marina show last week and really liked Allie X. I've added loads of her songs to my playlist. :party:

She's very underrated and deserves a lot more success. 

Tom Nook

I’ve been a fan since 2016 :party: I also saw her live for the first time when she opened for Marina at the Greek Theater, it’s funny because half of the audience in the GA pit were either living for her or were confused & terrified of her :laughga: That night also had one of my biggest regrets because I guess she went to talk to some fans after the show, and I had no idea since I just went straight to the parking lot :bradley:

Anyways funny enough I found out bout her from that one video everyone was sharing on Tumblr :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

BgRaEgTaT
2 minutes ago, Mudkip said:

I’ve been a fan since 2016 :party: I also saw her live for the first time when she opened for Marina at the Greek Theater, it’s funny because half of the audience in the GA pit were either living for her or were confused & terrified of her :laughga: That night also had one of my biggest regrets because I guess she went to talk to some fans after the show, and I had no idea since I just went straight to the parking lot :bradley:

Anyways funny enough I found out bout her from that one video everyone was sharing on Tumblr :poot:

Omg thank you for that lol :ladyhaha: I heard about how bitch was somewhat viral over a tumblr video but I had no idea how to go about finding it :selena:

She really peaked with UNSOLVED.  The original Old Habits and Too Much To Dream were amazing.  CollXtion I was also very good.

I feel like CollXtion II and what come after is kind of lacklustre :messga:

Edonis

I love Allie! She's such an interesting artist and I remember meeting her once in Toronto in 2016. She was so sweet!

I feel like her music has started to fall flat to me for some reason. Idk, I loved Super Sunset but some of her work post CollXtion II and even her latest song Fresh Laundry feels very similar to some of her other tracks. I've felt that way for a while now I think.

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I love Allie! She's such an interesting artist and I remember meeting her once in Toronto during her Prime days. She was so sweet!

I feel like her music has started to fall flat to me for some reason. Idk, I loved Super Sunset but some of her work post CollXtion II and even her latest song Fresh Laundry feels very similar to some of her other tracks. I've felt that way for a while now I think.

Spotify shows Rings a Bell as the latest release. Have you heard that one? 

Just checked right now and there's a brand new one called Regulars. I'm about to listen to it now. 

Edonis
8 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Spotify shows Rings a Bell as the latest release. Have you heard that one? 

Just checked right now and there's a brand new one called Regulars. I'm about to listen to it now. 

Oop I guess she's released more since then. Lemme give them a listen and see how it goes.

Edit: Rings a Bell was cute actually, but it still lacked something that will get me to listen to it again and again. Idk.

I can't seem to find the other song 'Regulars'. Did it come out today?

@Glamourpuss

Archived