Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Can we just appreciate the choreo to this song?

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

This song always makes me cry. It just came out too. Like wtf? It's so sad yet so touching. It's so clearly about Hyuna (his girlfriend) but maybe also about Pentagon (the group he was in). But the choreo is just so simple and beautiful. I love the "dirty money dirty" part of the choreo. God he is just so talented. Hyojong deserves all the happiness. Hyuna too. 

IcePrincess

next bait title, like really? I'm feeling like on Youtube ' YOU MUST CHECK THAT OUT' 'YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT'

moonboywow
Just now, IcePrincess said:

next bait title, like really? I'm feeling like on Youtube ' YOU MUST CHECK THAT OUT' 'YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT'

I really don't understand why everyone is so upset over this. Like kpop is still music. Like...idgi 

Antichrist
1 minute ago, IcePrincess said:

how exactly is this a bait title? it could be about literally ANYTHING in the world.

i'd probably be the last one to say this on this planet, but your 'bias' is showing immensely towards this guy & his kpop taste :awkney:

bloody g

kpop videos always serve american's best dance crew choreo honestly

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, billygrey said:

Good choreo. Good share @moonboywow

Thank you lol. And kind of off topic but I also love how slender he is because he moves like a snake. A lot like Taemin. I'd like to see Hyojong do a dance cover of something like Move by Taemin. 

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Varys said:

Oh I came here to praise Dula Peep

Edit: I kinda like the song :lolly:

Oh do you? That's great!

Archived