New popgirls that you like?

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART

Dula Peep and Ava Maxipad :enigma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

HoneyB

Rosalia, Normani, Lizzo, and Billie are here to make pop music interesting:bradley:

They have the talent, the vision:diane:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Allie X, Tove Lo, Dua Lipa, Slayyyter, Ava Max, Alice Chatter, Charli XCX, Lizzo, SZA, Billie Eilish, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, Kim Petras, Sevdaliza, Sabrina Carpenter, Qveen Herby, Caroline Polachek, Sasha Sloan, Charlotte Lawrence, Sigrid, Aurora, Skott, Hana, King Princess, Clairo, Sophie, Alessia Cara, Grace Vanderwaal, Sabrina Claudio, Muna, Let's Eat Grandma, Verité, Tei Shi, Abra, Kilo Kish, Kacey Musgraves, Elohim, Tsar B, Echos, London Grammar, Shura, Purity Ring, Broods, Wolf Alice, Yeule, Alma

not that new but Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Marina, Hayley Kiyoko, Banks, Grimes, FKA Twigs, Florence Welch, Ellie Goulding, Chvrches, Sky Ferreira, Daughter,  Susanne Sundfor are still not "og pop girls" 

ice heard one side from above

1 hour ago, Loeppke said:

Tove Lo is mildly new but I have her to the same standards as Madonna or Gaga.

Yes! she gives me the same energy, you have TASTE in all capitals:firega:

artpopsexual

Kim Petras, Slayyyter, Dua Lipa and Rosalía (almost forgot her)

I also like Ava Max, but I'm waiting for her debut album to see more of her artistry and who's really the Ava Max artist.

31 minutes ago, ice bear said:

Yes! she gives me the same energy, you have TASTE in all capitals:firega:

She literally cannot make a bad song, every album is perfectly crafted and she clearly puts an effort into each track. Every song serves a purpose if it’s on her tracklist. Even her unreleased is quality. I can’t say that for every artist 

DiscoStyx

charli xcx, christine and the queens, yelle, slayyyter, marina kaye, and contemparory kpop girl groups

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Just now, Loeppke said:

She literally cannot make a bad song, every album is perfectly crafted and she clearly puts an effort into each track. Every song serves a purpose if it’s on her tracklist. Even her unreleased is quality. I can’t say that for every artist 

wiser words were never spoken :pray:

Archived