Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New popgirls that you like?

dit

Featured Posts

Who are some of the newer popgirls that you like or are semi intrigued by?

For me it's been Dua Lipa because her debut record was pretty much flawless imo.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dua Lipa after this already iconic performance

We usually have to wait for the second album of someone to tell if they are really ment to stick around.

And it looks very much like Dua could be that :giveup:

DiamondKing

Camila

Liar is one of my favourite songs of 2019 and I really liked her debut album. But I want her to go completely Latin pop because I think that’s where she's best at and I didn't like Easy and Cry for Me that much

PoshLife

Newer (or newly famous) artists I'm liking right now are Charli XCX and Lizzo. I know both have actually been around for a while but their new albums this year have obviously brought more attention to them so I'm calling them new :hor: 

I'm intrigued by Ava Max... I really liked Sweet but Psycho and I kinda like Torn but she's not a fave of mine yet

FfFfFfFF

Dula Peep, Billie Eyelash, Maxi Pad, Camila Cameltoe are all ok/ great. I think they'll have hits in the future, especially the first.

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Newer (or newly famous) artists I'm liking right now are Charli XCX and Lizzo. I know both have actually been around for a while but their new albums this year have obviously brought more attention to them so I'm calling them new :hor: 

People saying Sia is a new artist in 2015 even though she debuted the previous century teas.

Ryusei

„underground“ pop girls represent. 

if we‘re talking the ones that are already big: dula peep and camila are top of the list for me. And i feel like Ava is gonna keep serving bops

Musery

Chromatic

I stopped listening to pop by the end of 2014, tbh. I don't really know who any of these new girls are.

Pop Music

I mean is Carly Rae considerd a "new" pop girl? 

Every song she puts out is incredible and she makes me melt when she talks or does anything. 

She's perfect. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Lemondeduerl

I understand that by "new" are the artists that debuted in 2016/2017 and her peak was in 2018/2019.  So Ava Max, Dua Lipa, Rosalía and Blackpink. 

:)

Archived