Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga at J&P: "Be tolerant & kind. He likes t*ts sometimes, it's fine"

Franch Toast

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

So I've been going through videos of last night's J&P (thanks @ydnmnme for the reminder) – all fantastic, as always, and worth watching – and came across this cute banter between Gaga and two French men (one gay, one bi) on stage before she sings "Just a Gigolo" with Brian (starts around 1:20). She also whips out her French and has a nice little toast with one of them. I thought I'd share, as I haven't seen her have this kind of banter on that side of the stage before. 

She/Her/Hers

Franch Toast
6 minutes ago, Renie said:

She can be really really funny when she’s just going off the cusp like that!! God I love watching it!!

Right? Her comedy improv is almost more entertaining than her singing. I think it's this spontaneity that makes J&P more compelling to me than Enigma. 

She/Her/Hers

1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Right? Her comedy improv is almost more entertaining than her singing. I think it's this spontaneity that makes J&P more compelling to me than Enigma. 

100% Her talking bits were some of my fave moments from the show!! They’re just so natural! 

My hooker personality to my obsessed with straight guys' love personality talking about how I should not be jealous of my straight crush' girlfriend :enigma:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

ydnmnme

Ugh the guy who started filming her :saladga: Lady f*cking Gaga came to your table and all you wanted is to look at her through the screen :saladga:

Anyway, I love love love her improvisation moments, her sense of humor. :heart:And it makes this show perfect!!! I wish in 2021 she’ll still do this show so I could have time to apply for a visa and go to see it! I can’t miss this show :messga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Franch Toast
6 hours ago, derpmonster said:

*Franch

Yes, it occurred to me after I posted this that I could've made a lame joke about her making a "Franch toast" with the guy...

She/Her/Hers

Gagaism

It’s impossible to not stan this woman. Each day I feel more and more proud about the artist my heart choose to love, she makes me so happy. :diane:

Archived