šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga does her own makeup on new IG pic

Hebi

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Also imagine if she didn't say she was the one who did the make up. The drags Sarah T*nno would receiveĀ :rip:

Spoiler

Lady Gaga didĀ herĀ own makeup in this picture butĀ I'll make sureĀ to letĀ herĀ know how muchĀ you hateĀ it xoxo

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa
1 minute ago, rahrahbicth said:
Ā  Hide contents

Lady Gaga didĀ herĀ own makeup in this picture butĀ I'll make sureĀ to letĀ herĀ know how muchĀ you hateĀ it xoxo

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

damn ma its not that seriousĀ :huntyga:Ā Go outside, eat a cookie and come backĀ 

Ā 

Mister G

She needs to keep this pink hair. Itā€™s been a while since weā€™ve had colorful Gaga šŸ˜ŒšŸ’–šŸ’–

JazzGa

I love that about the HL products. They're so breezy to apply for everyday wear.

I've tried a whole bunch of different brushes and my silicone applicator for blending it out and what I actually like the best is... my finger :rip:Ā I'm not the type of girlĀ who does 7 layer bean dip makeup with full foundation and everything most days so I really like that about itĀ 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

She looks adorable!!

This is about how my makeup comes out when I do it, I don't know if it's good or not, butĀ it looks amazing on herĀ :wub:

Franch Toast
8 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I love that about the HL products. They're so breezy to apply for everyday wear.

I've tried a whole bunch of different brushes and my silicone applicator for blending it out and what I actually like the best is... my finger :rip:Ā I'm not the type of girlĀ who does 7 layer bean dip makeup with full foundation and everything most days so I really like that about itĀ 

Same. I love how easy it is to use these products, even for someone uncoordinated like me who can't draw straight lines ā€“ the Glam Attacks are very forgiving and easily can be blended out, and the Eye-Lie-Ner is the first felt eyeliner I've been able to use successfully. My eye makeup looks awesome, and it doesn't take that much time! And I love using the pink Glam Attacks as highlighters. I want them to make Glam Attacks in every color.Ā 

Also, she looks gorgeous in that photo.Ā :heart:

Ā 

She/Her/Hers

I use them as highlights too :)

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

PartySick

Let's be honest, you can't make her UNattractive. It's impossible.

We've seen her with classy makeup, messy makeup, unconventional makeup, a nude face, and even covered in black puke and she's always stunning.

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

Archived