Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MUA Alexis Stone drags Sarah Tanno

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all for fair criticism and yes this look was badly made (in a rush or not) BUT that does not mean people should advocate for the removal of a super sweet person like Sarah. Yall realize when you tell Gaga to fire her you are essentially asking for someone to lose their job? How cruel is that...

misunderstood
1 minute ago, dit said:

I'm all for fair criticism and yes this look was badly made (in a rush or not) BUT that does not mean people should advocate for the removal of a super sweet person like Sarah. Yall realize when you tell Gaga to fire her you are essentially asking for someone to lose their job? How cruel is that...

That's the makeup community for you they give no ****s

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

she doesn't need to be fired, she's not bad at makeup at all, she's done amazing looks but I do agree her work sometimes is really really messy. not consistent at all

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Can we just stop already!?!! This sh!t is getting old! Who cares if you don’t like her work! She’s not putting it on your face! The only opinion that matters is Gaga’s! She’s not going anywhere and she’s got a lot more talent than the people that want to complain about her!! She’s a sweet human being! Makes me sick!! :toofunny:

Venus Rose

Ok yes the look wasn't the best but woah. Sarah's other looks are great, I don't understand how one bad look would inspire you to tell LG to fire her. Attention seeking i guess.  :huntyga:

Its okay. They can stay pressed. :kiss:

Spoiler

Also why would you want Sarah to loose her job! She doesn't deserve that. :saladga:

Bloody

Everyone has their opinion which is respectable, but sometimes it's better to keep it for themselves...

Zander

Is this look terrible? No, because I like the vibe they were going for  but I don't think it's good either.  I know she was in the rush, I even took a wild guess before she made that instagram comment about how she was likely in a rush.

The thing is, she's a professional MUA who's been working with Gaga most days for years in all kind of situations where she's had limited time... that line work just should be better. I like most of Sarah's looks but sometimes, like this, there not it and looks messy. Sarah isn't a bad MUA at all (and doesn't need to be fired) I just don't think she does well under limited time. I know it's not that serious... it's a fun Halloween look. 

Franch Toast

Who is Alexis Stone? 

Anyway, even if you don't like Sarah's work, it's mean-spirited to publicly call for someone to be fired unless the person has done awful stuff like sexually assaulting people, locking up kids in cages, killing people, etc. And at the end of the day, it's Gaga's opinion that counts. Sarah does have feelings. 

She/Her/Hers

Glamourpuss

The look isn't even bad and if I hear it one more time... ugh :saladga:

These people are just going to make her keep Sarah because at least she's not toxic. :neyde:

Archived