Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kanye west’s brunch becomes controversial

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Felixorfelicia
16 hours ago, August3 said:

Also Kanye doesn't support fascism but okay:huntyga:

PLEASE..he supports a fascist..stop trying to prove the non existent good of Tr*mp to us

Tease it to Jesus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch
18 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

No, I said people who support hacks like Kanye get what they deserve, It’s your choice to support him and reply to my comment in the first place. 

crayons help GIF

You said "people who are dumb enough to support Kanye".  It sounds to me that you call people who support him, including me, dumb.

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, Felixorfelicia said:

PLEASE..he supports a fascist..stop trying to prove the non existent good of Tr*mp to us

I really don't like Trump, make no mistake about that. I think he's a maniac who is terribly unfit to be president. But I don't see how he is a fascist. He might be close in some ways, but he's not. Not everyone you don't like is a nazi or a fascist.

Chromaticunt

With this bullsh*t church he's started and the whole Yeezy brand, he is taking us commoners for a RIDE. :ladyhaha:

Chromaticunt
17 hours ago, August3 said:

I  mean Lady Gaga did blackface and hung out with people who did black face, but that's okay I guess:lolga:

When exactly did she do blackface? You mean those photoshoots when she was tanned really orange? :laughga:

Queen Bitch
24 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

When exactly did she do blackface? You mean those photoshoots when she was tanned really orange? :laughga:

A lot of people see that as blackface. There were even a petition to boycot FX when she was cast in American Horror Story, because of it.

Chromaticunt
3 minutes ago, August3 said:

A lot of people see that as blackface. There were even a petition to boycot FX when she was cast in American Horror Story, because of it.

I'm sure there were. :laughga: Doesn't mean it's remotely close to resembling blackface. :laughga: Maybe Trumpface but... :laughga:

Queen Bitch
6 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

I'm sure there were. :laughga: Doesn't mean it's remotely close to resembling blackface. :laughga: Maybe Trumpface but... :laughga:

If a lot of people says it is, there might be some truth to it.

Kimblue
8 minutes ago, August3 said:

Come on :fail:

Daylight Jokers
45 minutes ago, August3 said:

But more than the number of people who believe that Gaga did blackface believe that Trump is a fascist yet you don't think there's some truth to that...:wtfga:

Queen Bitch
2 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

But more than the number of people who believe that Gaga did blackface believe that Trump is a fascist yet you don't think there's some truth to that...:wtfga:

Trump doesn't live up to the definition of fascism.

Queen Bitch
9 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

We-

He doesn't. That's not my opinion, it's a fact. Read the definition. 

1 hour ago, August3 said:

Trump doesn't live up to the definition of fascism.

Neither Gaga did blackface... If you think trump doesn't live up to tge definition of fascism... Why the hell you seem to believe a bunch of people thinking that a really bad tan is black face? 

Anyway that isn't the discussion of this post. 

Archived