November 1: Gaga This Day

Twitter

So Many Looks, Which Is The Best?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. November 1

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Seriously? :poot:

I do like the 2011 ones. While I understand why you include the tours on the specific days, I don't specifically choose those because early tours will **** over most anything else. 

So I primarily choose from the outfits which were worn once. 

ELECTROHEART

2011, 2012 and 2016 are my favorites.

2013 was a terrible time for her and for her fans tbh, but I love to see her in 2015 and 2016 looking so fresh and healthy :diane::bradley:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Suspiria

2016 winning? Are you all blind?

2013 was such a unique and memorable look from her, I loved her short natural ARTPOP hair. 2012 is always a slay with those Vuitton Brown locks. 2014 was so awesome, an alien queen from The Fifth Element. 2011 she just executed super polished, glamorous looks so well.

2016 was a great gown, beautiful gown but ugh that awful hat and ugly aviators. And don't get me started on the horrific MR era hair extensions... the length of those ROOTS, was Freddy on vacation for the entirety of the Joanne era?

27monster27
3 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

You could tell she was at her lowest point there.

I was concerned for her when I watched that interview and knew something was wrong.

Yeah, after doing some research I think that she was actually most likely having a PTSD episode.

he/him/his

Franch Toast

13-year-old Stefani and her friends for the win for me. Too cute! :heart: Nice to catch a glimpse of her pre-frame from time to time, and I think it's sweet that she's still friends with Arianne (not sure about the other girls in the pic). 

She/Her/Hers

2013 is such a striking look, so I went with that. It's an image that's always going to be seared in my brain.

That said, looking back at it, it really does feel fairly tragic. You know she's not doing well, but can't really understand why- plus, people chalked it up to her being "artsy" and weird again. Now that's seared into my heart.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived