đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga listening to SOPHIE

theahsfan

Featured Posts

ChromeAngel
9 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

I'm intrigued to see what they come up with. I remember thinking this was so Gaga-futuristic back then lmao, a bop.

I’m pretty sure that’s a different Sophie :messga:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures
1 minute ago, ChromeAngel said:

I’m pretty sure that’s a different Sophie :messga:

SOPHIE produced that song with A.G. Cook aka the head of PC Music.

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Sophie just reposted on her story so........ 

Congrats to Gaga for getting noticed :diane:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
7 hours ago, ghs said:

You need taste sis

I already have exceptional taste ny my darling 

End Racism Now

not Chromatica
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Congrats to Gaga for getting noticed :diane:

lmao u lil bicth...  i  was getting at the fact that sophie updates her ig like twice a year so this must be a confirmation of sorts

I love that Gaga, I love when she feels truly free from boundaries and she does such sort of things 'cause you can see how she's having fun  without any man around

blackpink
19 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

lmao u lil bicth...  i  was getting at the fact that sophie updates her ig like twice a year so this must be a confirmation of sorts

Exactly, this has to confirm they’ve been working together!! As a huge fan of both I’m so excited, this is literally a dream come true. 

FlopSlurper

Me opening every sophie suggested song in here and the more I open the more I dislike her work :sis: Boys noize will save LG6  wbk

gagzus

i love SOPHIE and all of the PC Music Collective's music. They make satirical pop and experimental dance music and it matches gaga's attitude towards fame very much (and her last few tweets too so) I'm so excited

not Chromatica
34 minutes ago, gagzus said:

i love SOPHIE and all of the PC Music Collective's music. They make satirical pop and experimental dance music and it matches gaga's attitude towards fame very much (and her last few tweets too so) I'm so excited

Never thought about it like that (I was too busy aggressively stanning) but... f*ck... Let's just hope she didn't go "Oh, I've been told the gays f*ck with this, so..." and actually sees the potential we see.

not Chromatica
3 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Me opening every sophie suggested song in here and the more I open the more I dislike her work :sis: Boys noize will save LG6  wbk

I love Sophie and PC Music but regardless of that, I think with Joanne Gaga's made it pretty evident that she's not interested in just appropriating the sound of her collaborators. There's so many big names on it and yet Joanne sounds like... Joanne (for the most part).

gagzus
4 hours ago, highlyreductive said:

Never thought about it like that (I was too busy aggressively stanning) but... f*ck... Let's just hope she didn't go "Oh, I've been told the gays f*ck with this, so..." and actually sees the potential we see.

I think she will have heard of her through mutual connections since Bloodpop knows Grimes and I’m sure they know her plus fans like her. I’m glad gaga’s finally working with an LGBT+ producer and a woman for once (Hilary Lindsay not withstanding) who makes experimental music.

i don’t think she’ll make anything that sounds like anything she’s ever done before with this album it makes me excited 

Archived