💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh - New Leaks Compilation

River

Featured Posts

La Rosalia
10 hours ago, moonboywow said:

It's like people like this are trying to talk people out of buying the game. I'm still in love with the game though. I mean camping...all the new pokemon...making curry...LEON!! I'm not understanding the whiners. That's what they are  whiners. 

Making curry :lmao: 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Listen, I’ve been a long time PokĂ©mon fan I mean clock the profile, I played through everyone region, almost fell out of the series after Gen IV because of growing up and what not, but then fell completely back in love with the series with Gen V while everyone was bashing it (Black 2 & White 2 slayed). I even have a Meowth tattoo on my leg. So to have a main series game on a console that is not a spin-off like PokkĂ©n, or Battle Revolution is like a dream coming arma-goddamn-geddon mother fĂŒcking true. Like the Switch pumped out excellence like Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey.

Was I crazy about starters? A little bit yea I mean there is always one of the trio that I’m not a fan of, but that’s the point of picking a starter, plus no one can hold a candle towards Gen III :poot: sure the heads a proportionally bigger compare to the body, but there is nothing wrong with cuteness I guess :selena: Did I criticize the designs of the first few PokĂ©mon revealed? Every generation has their best and worse designs like there are some PokĂ©mon worse than the supposed hell spawn that is the Vanillite and Trubbish line, like is everyone suddenly gonna turn a blind eye towards Voltorb. But did I react strongly the Dexit? Oh bitch. OH BITCH. 

Listen I know obviously to have every PokĂ©mon in the over world is a bit much especially ones that won’t make sense lore wise (despite we are hitting a least 900 mons *not 1200*) and to not include the National Dex something I didn’t mind because the Poke Bank was kinda a National Dex, and I thought oh what convenient place to store your living Dex plus it’s repetitive to regurgitate PokĂ©dex entries every Gen. BUT THE FACT you can’t transfer any certain PokĂ©mon that is not found in the region is BULL SCHEIßE.mp3 Of course people are like “lol whatever I only use the new region native PokĂ©mon anyways“ well-bitch-me-too-da-fuq.gif but that doesn’t stop me from wanting to battle the elite 4 again with my teams from Unova, Hoenn, Alola, etc. or do competitive matches online. And the fact that the dex is roughly 400 :saladga: so I’m only restricted to those 400 PokĂ©mon. 

And the claim was that in order to have “high quality” animations they had to cut to dex. Even though many people have uncovered receipts that the models are taken directly from X & Y, not only that in Sun & Moon they uncovered that all PokĂ©mon had running/walking animations just lying around :neyde:. So Game Freak claimed they made these models all by scratch? 

The graphic on the game are so mediocre, that the tree in the overworld is this game’s Starbucks on Game of Thrones

76qdqq5f7c431.jpg

8b1fd9b4-c6c7-49a7-a38d-b8985819496c.jpg

The Wild Area that this game tries to build so much hype upon is basically a glorified golf course that is not even the size of BOTW’s Great Plateau. I wouldn’t mind this Gen’s gimmick of Biggermaxing or whatever the fĂŒck it’s called, but the fact they got rid of Z-Moves and Mega Evolution the one thing they promoted the crap out from past games is freakin insane. At least Gen VII allowed you to obtain the mega stones post game. 

And the management at Game Freak :madge: the fact they outright proclaim that they are worried about competition with kids playing freakin smartphone games who they fear have a short attention span so as a result, easier game, shorter post game, more hand holding is ridiculous. Not only that the CEO thought the Switch was gonna be a fail: https://www.businessinsider.com/pokemon-ceo-tsunekazu-ishiharan-nintendo-switch-fail-2017-9 

Like to have no faith in the next gen console and not even gonna try to put effort in order to bring sales to said console is bad business practice. Like they said if Nintendo were to release the Switch as well as a portable/handheld device then they probably would’ve developed for the latter. I wouldn’t be surprise if Sword & Shield was intended for the 3DS and then superimposed it when they needed a main series game on the Switch. And the aspect of yearly releases is killing the quality of the games because of enforces rushing and half-assed concepts. Ideally we should’ve had PokĂ©mon Z in the year that Sun & Moon came out to fully bring the Kalos story and Zygarde to a full circle and as a send off to the 3DS systems. And then release Sun & Moon as a 2018 title on the Switch or at least combine Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon in a singular game called PokĂ©mon Stars. Like how can this be so hard to come up with :air:. And the excuse that Game Freak is “an indie company” is pathetic as an indie company shouldn’t lay their hands on a AAA franchise if don’t how to handle it, further more the fact they put their best developers on Little Town Hero instead of Sun & Moon only for it to fail is a complete joke.

There is probably more things I can say about the situation, but the good sis needs some tension tamer tea right now. I’ve made my decision that I won’t buy the game at launch, as it hurts as a PokĂ©mon fan. Maybe next year when I’ll buy the third version and when they “supposedly” fix all the misgivings. But the $60 price ain’t it sis for the content and value I see in this game. Game Freak needs to learn or at least Nintendo needs to give the IP to better hands or even their own. If people want to play the game that’s fine/whatever but I can’t personally support a company when this is the best they can offer me and not being transparent about it. Anyways thank you for reading my rant :emma: #Hoeanne4Lyfe

tumblr_p48nrp0oOd1u6n38po1_250.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

HoneyB

@Mudkip is spilling the tea as usual, that’s on PERIODT

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29252f9bc0fb6408bcb4

That was a legendary read, a well deserved read

I pray that Gamefreak doesn’t fĂŒck up the Diamond and Pearl remakes and learned a lesson from this!

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

BalmungBard
19 minutes ago, Talenti said:

@Mudkip is spilling the tea as usual, that’s on PERIODT

That was a legendary read, a well deserved read

I pray that Gamefreak doesn’t fĂŒck up the Diamond and Pearl remakes and learned a lesson from this!

FACTS, FACTS, NOTHING BUT FACTS.

they need to stop being lazy and give us something amazing, hire fresh minds like creative fans. All those amazing artist that create a whole region of fakemons HIRE THEM. Grow and evolve you literally built a company on that premise.

and like @Talenti said DONT FU*K UP diamond and pearl. That game is a treasure along with Gen 5 having the best story ever 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

calmar
4 hours ago, Mudkip said:

but that doesn’t stop me from wanting to battle the elite 4 again with my teams from Unova, Hoenn, Alola, etc.

The what now? :ally: 

Since this is a leaks thread:

Spoiler

There isn't a true Elite 4 per se. Not only is there no victory road, the final 4 battles in the tourney at Wyndon are Bede [Fairy], Nessa [Water], Bea [Fighting][Sword] or Allison [Ghost][Shield], and Raihan [Dragon], all of which are gym leaders, and all of which you have fought before.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Tom Nook
3 hours ago, calmar said:

The what now? :ally: 

Since this is a leaks thread:

Hide contents

There isn't a true Elite 4 per se. Not only is there no victory road, the final 4 battles in the tourney at Wyndon are Bede [Fairy], Nessa [Water], Bea [Fighting][Sword] or Allison [Ghost][Shield], and Raihan [Dragon], all of which are gym leaders, and all of which you have fought before.

tumblr_inline_oj27pz3GAb1rbzb6z_500.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

La Rosalia

@Mudkip

i agree with everything you said. I feel so damn sad. Basically all my life I’ve been playing PokĂ©mon and my wish was to finally have a game in a console (Colosseum/XD were great, but I really wanted a main game).

now with all these problems and such, it’s disheartening to buy/play the game. Think about not only the game does not match other released games like BoTW, Mario Odissey , etc. It doesn’t even match past generations. The graphics are ****, the models are reused (I don’t see anything bad with this but come on, this was the excuse for the next problem), dexit happened, there’s no post game. Think about how a Gameboy Color cartridge was made able to run two regions of how a Gameboy advance one was able to come up with a great facility, basically 8 new gyms with a super strong AI. I’m so disappointed in game freak.

It’s funny that you used a GoT picture, because I feel just the same about both franchises. They ****ed it up so hard when it should have been their moment to shine the brightest.

Reviews are in

Areajugones - Spanish - 8.8 / 10

Ars Technica - Unscored

Daily Star - 3 / 5 stars

EGM - 8 / 10

Eurogamer - No Recommendation / Blank

Everyeye.it - Italian - 8.5 / 10

Game Informer - 8.8 / 10

GamePro - German - 91 / 100

GameSpot - 9 / 10

Gameblog - French - 7 / 10

GamesRadar+ - 4.5 / 5 stars

Hobby Consolas - Spanish - Unscored

IGN - 9.3 / 10

Kotaku - Unscored

Metro GameCentral - 7 / 10

Nintendo Life - 8 / 10

Polygon - Unscored

VG247 - 3 / 5 stars

It may pass games like Luigi Mansion 3, can you believe it?! IGN gave it 8.3 lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

18 minutes ago, River said:

Reviews are in

Areajugones - Spanish - 8.8 / 10

Ars Technica - Unscored

Daily Star - 3 / 5 stars

EGM - 8 / 10

Eurogamer - No Recommendation / Blank

Everyeye.it - Italian - 8.5 / 10

Game Informer - 8.8 / 10

GamePro - German - 91 / 100

GameSpot - 9 / 10

Gameblog - French - 7 / 10

GamesRadar+ - 4.5 / 5 stars

Hobby Consolas - Spanish - Unscored

IGN - 9.3 / 10

Kotaku - Unscored

Metro GameCentral - 7 / 10

Nintendo Life - 8 / 10

Polygon - Unscored

VG247 - 3 / 5 stars

It may pass games like Luigi Mansion 3, can you believe it?! IGN gave it 8.3 loll

One word : payola

Sneaky Oliver

This is the worst pre-release mess since ARTPOP, i think GameFreak won't remember Sword&Shield six years from now

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HoneyB

This payola-:rip: 

I’ll still enjoy the game I guess I should judge it myself and not listen to the critics:huntyga: It’s arriving on Friday for me so let’s see what happens:ohwell:

Have any shiny forms been leaked?:oprah:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

calmar
6 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Have any shiny forms been leaked?:oprah:

Yes. A lot of the images have been taken down, though.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Archived