Gaga To Play Convicted Gucci Grandson Maurizio's Ex-Wife Patrizia Reggiani

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GRIMEZSZ
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

For one, it took me ages to decipher the title of this thread :selena: .

And I'm so happy for her she got a foot into the acting business :diane: . We stan a multi-talented legend both in music and in acting :tony: . I just hope she isn't just considered/cast for the role bc they hope they'll get a better box office with us LMs watching the movie :ohno:  ( come on, if it wasn't for Gaga, we wouldn't even have watched ASIB - unless you find Bradley..... let's say, 'interesting' :hor: ).

I don't think so, Gaga is now an academy best actress nominee so.. 

ModernEcstasy

Yesss! This is going to be very interesting. Hopefully the Movie gets a green light!

(Also, how nice to have a thread with Mainly positive comments) :party:

Sanne Godijn
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

I believe it's true but its not confirmed because they have no studio attached yet.  Normally stories like this are purposefully put out to see the reaction first and if it generates enough interest then it'll go ahead. 

In other words this movie wont come out anytime soon

RichAssPiss

I hope it's great but I am not that excited. Ridley Scott 's movies have been decent but not very exciting for years. All the Money in the World is probably comparable to what this will be and that was pretty by the numbers. 

somnambulist
15 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I’m kinda worried she’s gonna continuously play stereotypes that link back to her public persona or personal life I mean... a rich Italian socialite and a fashion personality is basically borderline what people think her personality is.

But nonetheless a Ridley Scott film is great, maybe this means she might end up in an Alien sequel in the future ultimately.

I mean that’s why it works though, it’s why some actors get casted for specific roles. Did you want her to get casted as a black athlete from Phoenix? She’s literally played a vampire and people still said “she’s just playing herself” - it’s such a boring argument at this point. 

Runway
52 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I'm already on miss Patrizia's wiki :diane: 

Patrizia Reggiani Martinelli (born December 2, 1948) is the ex-wife of Maurizio Gucci. During the 1980s while she was married to Maurizio Gucci, she was a wealthy Italian socialite and high fashion personality. In late 1998 she went through a scandalous trial followed closely by the Italian public for ordering her husband's murder.

SHE IS ABOUT TO SERVE YOUR HONOR!!!!

Holy **** she will nail this :giveup:

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Btw she is leading this movie, not supporting right?

I guess so :giggle:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Bradley
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Yesss! This is going to be very interesting. Hopefully the Movie gets a green light!

(Also, how nice to have a thread with Mainly positive comments) :party:

I thought it's already greenlit? I remember Deadline reporting very accurately the stages of A Star Is Born's screening and greelighting, so if they say she is confirmed to star, it should mean the studios have already greenlit it.

What's the studio handling this film?

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

In other words this movie wont come out anytime soon

It's Lady Gaga.

I'm sure a major studio will come in to distribute this film soon.

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I thought it's already greenlit? I remember Deadline reporting very accurately the stages of A Star Is Born's screening and greelighting, so if they say she is confirmed to star, it should mean the studios have already greenlit it.

They havent signed to any studios yet

Swallow
5 minutes ago, Zander said:

I believe it's true but its not confirmed because they have no studio attached yet.  Normally stories like this are purposefully put out to see the reaction first and if it generates enough interest then it'll go ahead to the next stage of development.

No, this is a confirmation. Gaga signed the deal, they are just waiting for a studio to snatch it. There is no scenario in which no studio picks it up.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

There is no studio yet. So fingers crossed 🤞🏼 

Archived