Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Gaga To Play Convicted Gucci Grandson Maurizio's Ex-Wife Patrizia Reggiani

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Just now, Quasi said:

And Prometheus, Gladiator, and the first Alien film!! 

and the Martian ^^

ice heard one side from above

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the lady that Gaga will portray have a huge part in the case? Will it be a supporting role or a lead one is what I'm essentially asking. What do you guys think?

Madling
1 minute ago, dit said:

Does the lady that Gaga will portray have a huge part in the case? Will it be a supporting role or a lead one is what I'm essentially asking. What do you guys think?

Shes the Murderer!!! 

(by proxy) 

3 minutes ago, Madling said:

Shes the Murderer!!! 

(by proxy) 

OMG this is an excellent part! :giveup: Thank you!

35 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Btw didnt gaga already kill her on screen boo once in paparazzi .,so shes quite familiar with this black widow thingy .

inB4 her new promo line is "this movie means so much to me ,ive been killing my boyfriends since i was 23 " 

There can be 99 people in a room but you only need to murder one to be infamous :creepflop:

SharkmanthaC

This is going to be amazing. I’m saving my money now so I can see it more times than ASIB. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

Chromaticunt
17 minutes ago, Katherine said:

No need to be rude, tho...

No need for them to tell me what I can and cannot say. :huntyga:

Diamond heart99
20 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

It still needs to get greenlid so

That’s really a major or mini-major studio term. What I’m trying to explain to you is that while yes - the film is not happening tomorrow (or could never happen and it’s been in development for years)...all signs point to Ridley doing this outside the studio system financing, and then getting a major distributor later.

The film is not currently with a major studio - this is Ridley’s baby and he may want to do it on his own terms. 

Having LG attached is only a good thing. It’s sure to secure either financing or distro once filmed. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

RenegAde
12 hours ago, Ziggy said:

There can be 99 people in a room but you only need to murder one to be infamous :creepflop:

Inb4 Ridley believed in me.. and i was heating up left over  franch toast and i was like woah, ridley you can direct. 

Just now, DrewPa said:

If Disney doesn't pick it

Netflix:

tenor.gif?itemid=6045746

Apple TV +  when they inevitably branch to movies

tenor.gif?itemid=6045746

Brie Candy

Another great project for Gaga as a lead actress!

Ridley has so many respect from critics and the industry, this move will be great and i can see a lot of studios fighting to get this project cuz Gaga is the new hype gurl in hollywood :)

Franch Toast
13 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Inb4 Riley believed in me.. and i was heating up left over  franch toast and i was like woah, riley you can direct. 

That would make my username all the more iconic. Totally here for that new soundbite. 

She/Her/Hers

KURUSHITOVSKA

The fact that we have a confirmation about this and no LG6 news... 2 movies but no album

Music i guess :messga:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived