💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Drake - Artist of the Decade (Billboard)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

I know he comes out with some crazy hit song every year, but like :derpga:

is billboard the main one who decides artist of the decade or they're just one publication? I really thought it would be Taylor lol but Drake v close 2nd

Gagz4Gaga
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

is billboard the main one who decides artist of the decade or they're just one publication? I really thought it would be Taylor lol but Drake v close 2nd

Base on these stats, I think TSwift deserved it more:

nostalgia’s for geeks

HoneyB

I’m lowkey okay with this, but also kinda not:ph34r:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

AJRocketMan

Drake has made lots of hit songs, but almost all of them are quickly forgotten. Very few people bother to remember old songs of his. The only song of his that comes close to being considered a classic is “Find Your Love”, ‘cause it’s the only old song of his that I hear every once and a while on radio. “Best I Ever Had“, “Hold On, We’re Going Home”, “Marvin’s Room”, and “Take Care” had the potential to become classics, but they’re as forgotten as his newest hits. He’s the Rod Stewart or Barry Manilow of our generation.

gumzy3000

I think Taylor Swift deserves it. She had massive albums, huge tours, award winning music videos which were ICONIC, she won 2 album of the years and she made massive impact and headlines. 

Drake would definitely win if there was a male category but for all artists, Taylor’s impact is just something else. Drake is #2 for sure but Taylor should be #1 :saladga:

trolly troll troll

misunderstood
37 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Drake has made lots of hit songs, but almost all of them are quickly forgotten. Very few people bother to remember old songs of his. The only song of his that comes close to being considered a classic is “Find Your Love”, ‘cause it’s the only old song of his that I hear every once and a while on radio. “Best I Ever Had“, “Hold On, We’re Going Home”, “Marvin’s Room”, and “Take Care” had the potential to become classics, but they’re as forgotten as his newest hits. He’s the Rod Stewart or Barry Manilow of our generation.

You forgot Hotline Bling

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

FATCAT

It makes sense, he's stayed on top of the music scene for an oolong time and has only had minimal pushback. His album Views was a HUGE album, and it's still pretty popular so many years later.

Purr more, hiss less.

Daylight Jokers

I don't think he's that big of an artist outside US. The only song of his that was overplayed (and probably the only one that actually made it to the radio) here in my country is Hotline Bling. Taylor/Adele deserve that title more.

PartySick

Drake and Taylor really are the only choices that make sense for Billboard to choose. They're easily the most commercially successful and least problematic pop stars around.

Don't Matter to Me, the only Drake song I listen to, is a bop :lolly:

I would say Adele deserved it but she wasn't a constant presence like those two.

🖤

On 11/1/2019 at 4:07 AM, LGs LM said:

I don't think he's that big of an artist outside US. The only song of his that was overplayed (and probably the only one that actually made it to the radio) here in my country is Hotline Bling. Taylor/Adele deserve that title more.

He's the biggest in The UK/Netherlands.. Non stop on the radio. Drake been running hiphop/pop for a very long time. 

Archived