💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So whatever happened to....

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

OMG I was just thinking about him while listening to Brooke Candy! Didn't he just get old and water down his act? Plus that wave pretty much died by 2010. Still iconic tho.

En_Sabah_Nur
33 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Jeffree Star? 

15 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The joker? :oprah:

Now BOTH of ya need ur butts whooped for these comments!!  Lbvs

Egypt. W

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Both of ya need ur butts whooped for these comments!!  Lbvs

I really don't know who that is :selena:

End Racism Now

Musicisfreedom

He is 100% still around making music. In fact pretty sure he is working on a brand new one right now. His last one was pretty good, so I am hopeful (I did prefer the Pale Emperor tho). I used to be a really huge fan of his but some "rumors" and "accusations" about him have made me feel a little unsure about how I feel of him as a person. I will always admire his music though. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

kaelergrey

Youre welcome :ohwell:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

He is a famous accordion player now. 

tenor.gif?itemid=14053501

He's doing all the accordion bits of the Madame X tour

Bitch I'm Madonna

AlexanderMagno

Lately there have been a fair amount of news about his "toned-down" new music video I think.

But he's mostly an iconic artist from the 90s who's lurking around nowadays doing his thing.

(by the way, he dated the most beautiful women. You always kind of wonder what kind of girl is into him, and surprisingly he dated Evan Rachel Wood, Rose McGowan and married Dita Von Teese)

super ultra

He's still around and making music. Last year he was in my city with a sold out show as a part of his tour. And he celebrated Jonathan David's birthday earlier this year. 

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

He is 100% still around making music. In fact pretty sure he is working on a brand new one right now. His last one was pretty good, so I am hopeful (I did prefer the Pale Emperor tho). I used to be a really huge fan of his but some "rumors" and "accusations" about him have made me feel a little unsure about how I feel of him as a person. I will always admire his music though. 

You mean like the rumors that he is gay, that he’s a racist, that he’s a satanist, or he played that young kid on the wonder years, or that he had his ribs removed so that he could give himself oral sex?!  Lol  Just some of the rumors about him while I was growing up in the 90’s... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Egypt. W

Archived