💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'The Zone' An Immersive Britney Spears Experience Arrives January 2020

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney Spears created some of the most iconic music videos and moments in pop music history… EVER. She shot to superstardom because of them. Strutting down a high school hallway in pigtails, dancing around fire on Mars, choreography on a spinning chair, dancing with a snake, ****ing “TOXIC!” 

There’s a reason why Britney has remained a living legend for two decades, so to say thank you for the loyal support and continued love, she’s teaming up with Black Sky Creative and SRExperiences to provide fans an immersive experience to relive the greatness.

Introducing ‘The Zone’

The Zone is a sensory-overload environment made for the Britney Army and admirers of Britney’s. It’s a 30,000-square-foot space near 3rd & Fairfax in Los Angeles opening in January 2020. Tickets go on sale this Friday, November 1st, at 11 am PST.

BreatheHeavy had a first look at The Zone, and it’s EPIC. Fans will appreciate the time and attention to detail poured into every room. 

The journey includes the hallway and gym inspired from the “Baby One More Time” music video, the alien world of Mars from the “Oops!… I Did It Again” music video and the airplane in “Toxic,” complete with interactive content on the windows and user-controlled activations.

britney-spears-the-zone02.jpg

We don’t want to give away too much, but the rooms for “Slave 4 U” and the Blackout album (today’s the 12th anniversary by the way) might become a few of the fan-favorites.  

“As devoted Britney fans, we created The Zone as a thank you for the years of joy she has brought to all of our lives,” Jeff Delson, lead producer for The Zone, said in a statement. “Britney loves her fans more than anything. Nothing, absolutely nothing, compares to The Zone. The scale of the venue, the breakthrough technologies, the fashion, the surprises, the special access we were given, and the sheer fun of it all will truly blow people away. As it should be for the Princess of Pop.”

britney-spears-the-zone01.jpgbritney-spears-the-zone03.jpg

britney-spears-the-zone04.jpgbritney-spears-the-zone05.jpg

#JusticeForBritney ♡

omg this looks so amazing!!!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LostBoyfriend

Ok, but why does the last photo reminds me so much of the FAME PERFUME masterpiece of a shortfilm?

ExcitableCavernousHogget-small.gif

Seeing it again, I realized they don't even look alike.:spin: sorry

Gimme More
Just now, Indeciso said:

Ok, but why does the last photo reminds me so much of the FAME PERFUME masterpiece of a shortfilm?

i'm guessing that part is meant to be from the Piece Of Me video

source.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Delusional

Are there goodie bags with umbrellas in? :rip:

Spoiler

This was only a joke pls don’t cancel me :messga::heart: I love brit

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

ElectricKing
3 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Are there goodie bags with umbrellas in? :rip:

Reveal hidden contents

This was only a joke pls don’t cancel me :messga::heart: I love brit

Oh dear, Gimme More is going to come for you :wtfga:

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Oh dear, Gimme More is going to come for you :wtfga:

he saved himself with the spoiler :ladyhaha:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Delusional
20 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

he saved himself with the spoiler :ladyhaha:

:bradley: I’d like to mention again I hope I didn’t offend anyone cause it was genuinely just a joke and not a jab or anything

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Teal Ambition

omg that looks like heaven :air: Kind of want to go to LA just for this 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

omg that looks like heaven :air: Kind of want to go to LA just for this 

my thoughts exactly :ladyhaha:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

this sounds fantastic i wanna go! But that plane doesnt look the same as in the video lol. But still i like the pink makeover.

Archived