Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
1 hour ago, James Gibson said:

This fanbase can't really have a shot, can we? :madge:

Eli trolls and comments about everything, tho. He's worse than BloodPop. The Rihanna rumors gained steam because he was encouraging them after Gaga followed Rihanna. I doubt Gaga's aware of most of the BS he does—to be fair, though, fans often initiate it. Anyway, point is he's a giant troll and he has a lot of other clients (he does work for the Kardashians) so he probably doesn't know everything Gaga does.

My guess is it was really just an accident—she didn't realize the phone was visible—or it was her idea of a tease. Not that it was some sort of trolly move.

MonsterBall13
2 hours ago, Snorlax said:

I'm so sick of that stupid love, my body's had enough :music:

Stupid love stupid love

k don’t want to have no stupid love p!nk pink GIF by Saturday Night Live

ToxicHot

OMG.... this is the snippet?! Haven't heard it until now :bradley: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Stephen

I actually would love a jazz EP release in November (maybe featuring a song with Tony?) and then LG6 lead single in January, performance at the Grammys, album in March/April. :legend:

GhettoFabulous
2 hours ago, Myself said:

EH1A14VXkAIlarc?format=jpg&name=medium

Here they go....acting all brand new chile.... They always wanna start “spilling” when it’s too damn late PLEASE 

GhettoFabulous

Why won’t her label at least release a single?:madge: Like it doesn’t always need to be a month before the album. This is why her eras are always so short....honestly like look at tame impala releasing the 3rd single and still no album until 2020...like just to generate hype at least. I swear interscope the worst 

Tom Nook
40 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Why doesn't she buy iPhone 11?:ladyhaha:

It’s an iPod Touch

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook
1 hour ago, SpadesToStart said:

This is clearly all related. She has finished music she wants to release, but her label is making her sit on it until 2020. Hence, “you were the one who wanted to be a pop star”, “Fame is a prison”, “music and art are my only hobbies”, etc. and why she’s been so moody/rebellious lately. We all know Gaga HATES it when suits tell her what she can and can’t do with her music.

The good sis is getting PISSED :bradley: she is getting close to leak it a la Aura @BorisIsHere sis we are ready! :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Roronoa Zoro

Theory:

Lady Gaga has partnerdhiped with Tesla , since Grimes is Elon Musk's girlfriend (he's the CEO and founder). 

Judas Society

the way she got us all hyped up like we never go through all pointless teasing with just 1 picture...that bitch!

She really does have her foot on our necks....

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived