💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

HBO orders Targaryen series, House Of The Dragon

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult
(They just canceled the other GoT prequel after they finished the pilot and then ordered a full Targaryen series.)

The prequel was gonna be the story of the 100-year long original Long Night when the Others first invaded. Naomi Watts was the lead as one of the first royals. I wanted to see at least a season. :bradley:

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, liquidsunshine said:

Love Daenerys but knowing how it all ends I’d rather the Naomi led prequels :/

Maybe we'll get to see baby Dany omg

liquidsunshine
Just now, adammonroe said:

And that’s just gonna remind me how my they mistreat her character. The long night is a better mystery ( and the details still hasn’t revealed unless they go for doom of valeria) 

3 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

Love Daenerys but knowing how it all ends I’d rather watch the Naomi led prequels :/

I was here for a season of HitlerDany tbh. 

liquidsunshine
1 minute ago, Diente said:

I was here for a season of HitlerDany tbh. 

Full season yes but not the last 2 episodes!

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

Love Daenerys but knowing how it all ends I’d rather watch the Naomi led prequels :/

7 minutes ago, brownie said:

The prequel was gonna be the story of the 100-year long original Long Night when the Others first invaded. Naomi Watts was the lead as one of the first royals. I wanted to see at least a season. :bradley:

Tbh the canceled prequel sounded like a hot mess. This Targaryen series has potential to be different.

5 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Don’t get your hopes up. I think they’ll stick to the ones we never saw on screen.

adamsenigma
10 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Tbh the canceled prequel sounded like a hot mess. This Targaryen series has potential to be different.

Don’t get your hopes up. I think they’ll stick to the ones we never saw on screen.

Yeah I know, but maybe the show will end with the birth of Daenerys, after all she was the last great Targaryen, and literally the last. (Not counting Jon) 

****kkkk!!! I was so excited for the Naomi prequel!!! I thought they were making like 3 :crossed: I'm pissed. I'm still glad for the Targaeryan one but i needed the others/origin/long night too

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, neptugne said:

****kkkk!!! I was so excited for the Naomi prequel!!! I thought they were making like 3 :crossed: I'm pissed. I'm still glad for the Targaeryan one but i needed the others/origin/long night too

No time to be pissed. We getting House Of The Dragon!

game of thrones wow GIF

Archived