💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

GoT writers No Longer Working on StarWars Trilogy

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, the duo who in 2011 launched the singular screen sensation known as Game of Thrones, have walked away from their much-publicized deal with Disney’s Lucasfilm to launch a feature film trilogy in 2022.

They put a lot on the back burner because they bragged about being apart of the Star Wars franchise. Game of Thrones was ROBBED. 

https://deadline.com/2019/10/star-wars-setback-game-of-thrones-duo-david-benioff-d-b-weiss-exit-trilogy-1202771184/

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

thierryrreiht
3 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

hqdefault.jpg

they got a 9 figure (hundreds of millions) contract with Netflix to write shows and movies...

They truly care only about money at this point and I hope their projects flop. Will never forgive nor forget what they did to GoT

GypsyVida

Hopefully now they'll become a little more humble and crawl back to George R.R. Martin and HBO to remake s****n e***t of GoT as well as extend the show to 10 seasons :bon:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

RAMROD

Good riddance tbh.

Netflix should sack them next. :madge:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StarstruckIllusion

Lmfaooo yasss it’s truly what they deserve...

but now that means game of thrones was ruined for mo reason :noparty:

ShayCristoforo

They may have done an okay job, since Star Wars is a less intricate and more formulaic story than GoT.
However, we're all still completely shocked by the god awful storytelling in the last season, so tbh I'm okay with not giving them anymore chances lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Thank GOD, no one wanted them :applause: 

they did HBO and Disney so dirty though. First they screw over HBO by rushing that disgusting mess of a final season so they could clear the deck for Star Wars. But then they walk away from it and dump Disney in order to jump ship to their biggest competitor, a deal they had signed after signing with Disney 

i hope they get cancelled again

who will love me when the night is over

Archived