💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did Selena release Wednesday?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Versace

I think they underestimated how well it would be received. They probably thought Look At Her Now would do better and released that one a day earlier to avoid competing with new releases and give Selena her moment. Little did they know Selena would have more than a moment. My understanding is labels are responsible for release dates, I doubt Selena requested a Wednesday release. Also, she seems like she could care less about charts.  

FfFfFfFF

It could be because of Adele (either she is pushing back her single or labes just speculate she is coming based on the news).. or they just want to prevent leaks and have the Friday boost and choose sales over chart position.. aka the opposite of "flop".

IAmNotHere1997

My theory is that they wanted to the test the waters. Instead of giving the song a full tracking-week for a possible underwhelming debut, they wanted to see what will the first two days numbers will look like. And it's understandable because no one truly expected the song's reception to be that good.

letsgetdirrty

iTunes is irrelevant and it’s only streaming that matters, and sometimes songs take a while to get big on streaming, they probably didn’t expect this to blow up the way it did 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

39 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

it’s not her fault Interscope loves seeing women flop :bradley:

The amount of bs... didn't realise Eyelash is a guy :ally:

zakariah
2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

The amount of bs... didn't realise Eyelash is a guy :ally:

everyone who’s successful under Interscope is a man, look at gaga in her early years :bradley:

17 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

everyone who’s successful under Interscope is a man, look at gaga in her early years :bradley:

To be fair, Gaga does have a big donkey ****. :koons:

Archived