💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez Boyfriend

Hebi

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Guillermo Tello said:

Another thing Gaga and Melanie have in common: they both have said they're bi in the past but they just date men. :ally: 

I LMAO'd at this :laughga:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Somehow the soft pastel gothic lolita dating that one weird kid everyone knows from the 90s doesn’t seem that odd to me :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Lilmonzter

I don't why 

But he reminds me of dr.Evil

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu0uVVoouXprMLrxbQlwV

Might be his distant cousin 

More embarrassingly I had a thing for Evil when I was in high school.  :fail:

Sing C'est la vie 

Scarlet Bitch

funny how yall still stan an alleged harasser but when a m*le person gets accused of sexual harassment they immediately get cancelled  :madge:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

DonatellaPop
21 minutes ago, Natural Gas said:

funny how yall still stan an alleged harasser but when a m*le person gets accused of sexual harassment they immediately get cancelled  :madge:

Melanie didn't assault anyone, that thing was debunked fifty million times 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

FrozenKookie
3 hours ago, Natural Gas said:

You have to use another browser other than Internet Explorer.

5 hours ago, Natural Gas said:

you're so late, it's embarrassing lmao

2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Lmao nooooooo guys her boyfriend is Mikey (Michael Keenan) and they've been together for years!

This is another artist (Oliver Tree) who she's bonded with recently and become good friends with. They were joking together on their Insta stories the other week. His stuff is pretty good too. Different.

according to my research Mikey and Mel have broken up in August 2018 but remain good friends and hang out sometimes.

Diamonster
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

Lmao nooooooo guys her boyfriend is Mikey (Michael Keenan) and they've been together for years!

This is another artist (Oliver Tree) who she's bonded with recently and become good friends with. They were joking together on their Insta stories the other week. His stuff is pretty good too. Different.

They broke up a while ago tho... go look at Melanie’s story being defensive of her connection to this guy

Runway
10 hours ago, Natural Gas said:

Agreed it’s  so transparent

Archived