Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez Boyfriend

Hebi

Featured Posts

This was posted first on her IG :bradley: and then on Oliver Tree IG  with the caption "I finally found my alien girl"

73018618_201045987586896_34937457024137875523352_520063668576307_78135547069231571509371_406582870290879_37953349908280171722792_187927935703899_607389373458929

Another thing Gaga and Melanie have in common: they both have said they're bi in the past but they just date men. :ally: I feel happy for her tho. Love is love :heart:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

Another thing Gaga and Melanie have in common: they both have said they're bi in the past but they just date men. :ally: I feel happy for her tho. Love is love :heart:

Didn’t she sexually harass a girl? :popcorn:

2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

is that Steve Carrell?

we wish but he's only Oliver Tree, alleged rapper

NsrogCAu_400x400.jpg

Reid LePage
1 minute ago, Guillermo Tello said:

we wish but he's only Oliver Tree, alleged rapper

NsrogCAu_400x400.jpg

omg he's the same guy that bashed her for being lactose intolerant while bathing in milk for promo skdkdsd i love that for her

TheRealJT
11 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

So she raided Area 51 and didn't tell anyone? :oprah:

8 minutes ago, neptugne said:

is that Steve Carrell?

This is good ****. Best posts I’ve seen on Gagadaily today

SpiritBunny
36 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

omg he's the same guy that bashed her for being lactose intolerant while bathing in milk for promo skdkdsd i love that for her

you realize he was joking though right? he's a troll lol. I hope they collab his music is so good x.x

pink sushi

This is so depressing. :( She needs to date a GIRL!! :grr: :grr: :grr: Like Miley Cyrus! Gahhhh imagine how HOT of a couple they would be!!! :giveup: 

Sometimes I see guys like this in happy relationships and think "this is my own personal hell were literally every one else (regardless of how they look) is getting some..."

Evan Peters
22 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

This is so depressing. :( She needs to date a GIRL!! :grr: :grr: :grr: Like Miley Cyrus! Gahhhh imagine how HOT of a couple they would be!!! :giveup: 

are we really policing what gender bisexual people should date I-

emma roberts is an abuser

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Sometimes I see guys like this in happy relationships and think "this is my own personal hell were literally every one else (regardless of how they look) is getting some..."

-I can relate

I don't care much about looks tho. It's even worse when people with the worst personalities end up with someone who is caring and supportive while they are just jerks. :saladga:

underneath the pine

Archived