💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't think KP5 will come

Bradley

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana
51 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Maybe she could just drop a GH, including all the songs released during the year and then take a break before a real huge comeback in 2020:ohwell:

her situation makes me sad tho, how did this happen:giveup: she used to be so huge now she struggles to even chart  

Spotify's artists playlists literally ended the need for artists to release a GH album.

I really miss those days though. Britney - The Singles Collection, P!NK - GHSF, Madonna - The Immaculate Collection and Xtina - Keeps Gettin' Better are all my personal have GH albums.

IAmNotHere1997

KP5 is gonna be moved sooner and sooner until a single sticks, and by that time she might as well change the direction and sound. An album won't see the light of the day anytime soon and we all know it.

zakariah

honestly I don’t even think she can reinvent herself, like it’s clear that she can only do Pop music, like that’s her entire brand, she was THE pop girl

plus we all know that her label definitely doesn’t wanna release another flop album if her current singles aren’t even doing well

52 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

honestly I don’t even think she can reinvent herself, like it’s clear that she can only do Pop music, like that’s her entire brand, she was THE pop girl

plus we all know that her label definitely doesn’t wanna release another flop album if her current singles aren’t even doing well

I think she can reinvent her music in pop rock genre and put some sweet bops like her signature hit "I kissed A girl". 

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

ElectricKing

I do feel bad for her. And I know people will say 'oh but she's more successful than majority of the people will ever be' and yes I agree. But imagine, you're the biggest star and 5 years later your song doesn't even chart and suddenly those people don't care about you. As Gaga says 'fame is unnatural' - it really is. Imagine all your friends/family disowning you but imagine that to be millions of people who once adored Katy. She must be thinking 'what's wrong with me'.

I would never want to be famous because unless you're able to sustain your place at the top - fame is horrible. And there's very few people who have been able to sustain themselves at the top - like Gaga, Bey, Rihanna (who's career has continued to grow ever since her debut) etc.I'd rather just be rich tbh lmao - but money doesn't buy happiness at all either. It can actually cause more mental issues.

Okay I'm going of a tangent now, goodbye.

PerfectCure

The latest releases don’t showcase the best she can do but she doesn’t deserve to perform this badly :(

Prismatic Light
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Katy confirmed that 'there will be an album'

Unfortunately she never did:toofunny:

There was a fake interview spreading around (even if almost nobody believed that) where she reportedly said 'of course an album is going to be released before December' but as I've just told you, that was fake, it left me so disappointed and sad :spin:

She's happy thinking to her family and her future wedding with Orlando and just having fun with her favourite songs to release for her fans, because otherwise she would promote this songs and the album, let's be real (still disappointed she wasted nro and never sent HIH to radios) but honestly I'm starting to think KP5 won't be this album... I mean, she'll stop releasing for a while and come back with a new album an concept, plausibly starting from zero... 

3 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

if enrique iglesias can make a GH album, i don't see why katy can't :triggered: i don't care if it doesn't sell, i just don't want 365, NRO, ST, HIH to be non-album singles :poot:

THIS. I hate when I can't listen to a song on a physical CD, she did this already with Rise and she will probably do that again with these singles, I can't with her :nooo:

Be kind 🧡

Bradley
1 hour ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Unfortunately she never did:toofunny:

There was a fake interview spreading around (even if almost nobody believed that) where she reportedly said 'of course an album is going to be released before December' but as I've just told you, that was fake, it left me so disappointed and sad :spin:

She's happy thinking to her family and her future wedding with Orlando and just having fun with her favourite songs to release for her fans, because otherwise she would promote this songs and the album, let's be real (still disappointed she wasted nro and never sent HIH to radios) but honestly I'm starting to think KP5 won't be this album... I mean, she'll stop releasing for a while and come back with a new album an concept, plausibly starting from zero... 

Oh thanks for letting me know. But even if that interview was fake, she still said that she might consider releasing the album if there's a demand for it, so yeah I guess it won't come anytime soon considering how the songs are charting.

Prismatic Light
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Oh thanks for letting me know. But even if that interview was fake, she still said that she might consider releasing the album if there's a demand for it, so yeah I guess it won't come anytime soon considering how the songs are charting.

Yep I was thinking the same (at the beginning) because since NRO she changed her words so much, at first "maybe you can call this KP5 if you love all of this", then "these are the little chapters of a book I'd love you to understand" and then "idk if there's a high demand, I don't feel to necessarily release an album, I'm happy now lolz". I mean, I think she's just joking around at this point.

And it can't even be because of the charts. If you're looking for a hit as eveyone thought, you just don't waste your top15 hit like that (zero promotion and barely hyped), then release a filler track (video and sent to radio after one month) and then as a final move, never send a hit worthy track (summer song in october I- :toofunny:) to radio like, you literally confirm you don't care with this. Lol. I mean, after HIH I've finnaly confirm all of these were random promotional singles made for fun and to make Katycats shut the **** up for a moment (lol) but this literally means an album was never meant since the beginning?

I feel so confused and disappointed, she never pushed the era from start, so it means she could easily tell us this Era was just for fun. I would have preferred her tweeting:"sorry gays Idc but KP5 is not coming anytime soon, enjoy ma **** ksksk". Like, really, I'm happy she doesn't care and these were only promotional singles, but still she wasted good songs and created an illusion for a non existing album. And a reliable source which confirmed her past singles said she's probably releasing cozy little Christmas soon, so a Xmas single interrupting the standalone tracks release confirms this non-kp5 era stops there to me, if you know what I mean. Well, can't wait for another beautiful single by her wasted and put in a corner, before the whole singles era does the same. 

Be kind 🧡

Suspiria

I think this 'era' is her most aesthetically cohesive since OOTB, possibly ever. There's a strong 60s/70s theme and a nice warm yellow/orange hue to all the videos and artwork. HIH was a bit of a departure but NRO and ST definitely had a cohesive soft synthpop sound.

Conservative Mom

it costs money

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

9 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

if enrique iglesias can make a GH album, i don't see why katy can't :triggered: i don't care if it doesn't sell, i just don't want 365, NRO, ST, HIH to be non-album singles :poot:

I thought only Gaga could make a Government Hooker album :oprah:

Archived