Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone have un-uploaded Enigma footage? Let's make an Enigma DVD!

DC

Featured Posts

Hey so I'm trying to collect as much videos and footage as possible from the Enigma show, especially from this last month, but I was wondering if anyone on here had any footage they recorded that they never uploaded anywhere at all that they were willing to lend to me for my Enigma DVD? I'll take anything that's 720p and above and if it's only horizontal. 

If you could do this that would be amazing! Please let's all group together on this! I want you're part in my work, if you have any footage at all that match the requirements please send them or DM them to me!  :happy::heart:

Here's the channel, it's #ProjectJoanne and not to brag but I've been so far known to make pretty good edits :laughga:

"https://www.youtube.com/c/ProjectJoanne"

Here's an Alejandro Preview (I've already changed a lot :laughga:):

People who may be interested helping out with the project by sharing this topic to other users or even might possible have videos themselves (I might be bad at this :derpga:):

@KatieJudasGaga4 @Katherine @Ladey Gaygay @BadGurlMadge @Indeciso @EnigmaPresents @CyanLights @ANTI WP and... so on :ladyhaha:

I can't wait for your g.u.ys' responses! I realized not a lot of people do edits where a bunch of people help eachother out for a project, but I really want to do that for this one! :happy:

LostBoyfriend

Hey! It's so weird you tagged, I thought I was invisible in this forum :selena:

How can I help? I sadly can't afford to go to Enigma so I don't have any footage, but I do know about editing and using premiere :party:

21 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

Hey! It's so weird you tagged, I thought I was invisible in this forum :selena:

How can I help? I sadly can't afford to go to Enigma so I don't have any footage, but I do know about editing and using premiere :party:

Well because you reacted to my last post on the Alejandro video I just thought you’d like to be mentioned :happy:

If you could go out and find anyone like your friends or someone who could potentially have amazing Enigma videos that haven’t already uploaded them would be awesome! Also if you have any cool ideas for what to add to songs like transitions or slow motions that would also be awesome! :firega:

ANTI WP

:triggered: 

There is no engima show in India :messga:

You are asking for fresh videos ? The audacity tho :saladga:

Good luck asking this in 123415177782622 thread :huntyga:

2 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I don’t understand this thread:ladyhaha:

I’m collecting footage from people who might have great angle videos from the Enigma show :happy:

Archived