šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Recommend Me Donna Summer songs!!

Meredith Grey

Featured Posts

Meredith Grey

So, I've been getting real into Donna Summer recently. By real into her I mean I've been listening to the "OnĀ The Radio: Greatest Hits" album on repeat since I've really only known a few songs by her over my lifetime. I am not familiar with anything off of the hits album:laughga:Ā I wanna get more into her now but the woman has A LOT of albums and songs. So does anybody have any albums/tracks they would recommend? Thank you to everyone in advance!

rumours

The following are the albums I would recommend from her discography:

"Bad Girls" (1979)

"She Works Hard for the Money" (1983)

"Love to Love You Baby" (1975) ~ This album is underrated imo and definitely worth a listen.

Meredith Grey
Just now, rumours said:

The following are the albums I would recommend from her discography:

"Bad Girls" (1979)

"She Works Hard for the Money" (1983)

"Love to Love You Baby" (1975) ~ This album is underrated imo and definitely worth a listen.

Thank you!:heart:

Conservative Mom

There is a remix of love to love you baby was so sexy that everytime i heard it i felt like i wanna dancin in circlesĀ :hor:Ā but i couldn't find it on spotifyĀ :noparty:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

ssslyboy

ā€œTry Me I Know We Can Make Itā€ is my all timeĀ favorite disco song. So hypnotic and so many interesting things in it. The full version is 18 minutes. TheĀ short single version is more compact and may beĀ easier to digest. Ā :awesome:

Archived