šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bisexual (For LG) Appreciation Thread

Venus Rose

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

@xoxo CraigĀ Omg I love you so much, I can't believe we are so much alikeĀ :kara::tony::nooo:

OT:

Well, my story is that I'm dating girls and still "grindr" boys, I love both genders in their own ways. However, my case is a little bit special.

Until now, I'm more of a heteroromantic bisexual (yes this is a term) or some people call itĀ heteroamorous bisexual. It means that I prefer to have a romantic relation ship with a woman, but I prefer to do the "other thing" (you know) with a man/both.Ā 

I'm still in the closet, yes I know, I am in the closet..

Am I insecure about it? Yes

This is also the reason why I don't share my instagram etc. because I fear being exposed. I fear being rejected by girls because they reject me of my bisexuality. You might say to blame them for not accepting me, but most of the times they are just confused and uneducated about the subject matter. A lot of people think bi == gay and I still don't even know what I am.

It's very hard and I struggle with it often lately.Ā 

Perhaps I'll make a thread about it one day, it's very complicated and I'm curious if there are more ppl on this cult site that have the same irritations as me.

Ā 

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
15 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

@xoxo CraigĀ Omg I love you so much, I can't believe we are so much alikeĀ :kara::tony::nooo:

OT:

Well, my story is that I'm dating girls and still "grindr" boys, I love both genders in their own ways. However, my case is a little bit special.

Until now, I'm more of a heteroromantic bisexual (yes this is a term) or some people call itĀ heteroamorous bisexual. It means that I prefer to have a romantic relation ship with a woman, but I prefer to do the "other thing" (you know) with a man/both.Ā 

I'm still in the closet, yes I know, I am in the closet..

Am I insecure about it? Yes

This is also the reason why I don't share my instagram etc. because I fear being exposed. I fear being rejected by girls because they reject me of my bisexuality. You might say to blame them for not accepting me, but most of the times they are just confused and uneducated about the subject matter. A lot of people think bi == gay and I still don't even know what I am.

It's very hard and I struggle with it often lately.Ā 

Perhaps I'll make a thread about it one day, it's very complicated and I'm curious if there are more ppl on this cult site that have the same irritations as me.

Ā 

I love you so so so much tooĀ :kara:Ā  Ā I swear, if I lived in your city I would love to date youĀ  :sweat:Ā  Ā I just see so much in commonĀ 

Listen, only you can go through this journey of figuring yourself out. I still see myself that I would be able to date both men and woman, though I feel a little more towards men. I am so proud of you for sharing your story so far, and if you need to talk can DM me here, or on my socials ifĀ you prefer. My problem is that I get really shy/anxiousĀ  around girls, I don't read all the signs and then when they find out I am a Gaga fan, they treat me like a gay best friend :rip:Ā  The guys are much more open, and the good ones that don't just want whats in your pants are really amazing and supportive.Ā 

I have only told a few people irl, my family don't accept it but my friends do. I completely relate to being in the closet. Just know that you are amazingĀ :kara:

End Racism Now

ydnmnme

You guys are so sweetĀ :sara:

Iā€™m sexually attracted to both men and women, I kissed women but never had sex with them( but Iā€™d like to, Gagie youā€™re first:lolly:) ButĀ I want to have a serious relationship and create a family with a man, even tho most of them are a**holes, I believe thereā€™s one good for me, walking somewhere on this planet.Ā Emotionally Iā€™m attracted to men more , I think. I really donā€™t know how to explain it, I probably sound so cringe...:sweat:Ā But yep) I think I can say Iā€™m bi? Idk.. But I feel thatā€™s what we have in common with Gaga.Ā She wants to be in serious relationship with a man, but women attractĀ her too.Ā 
:heart:

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

gagaschickens

yass stream poker face now

ļ¾˜ć®ć² į„ƒļ¾‘刀'ļ½² å°ŗ乇ļ¾‘ć‚Š ļ½²ć‚“ļ¾‰äø‚, į„ƒļ¾‘刀 ļ¾˜ć®ć²?

ydnmnme

Loveeee

F393-E87-D-F812-4715-AC72-D65904-C4-D0-E

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

Venus Rose
1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

You guys are so sweetĀ :sara:

Iā€™m sexually attracted to both men and women, I kissed women but never had sex with them( but Iā€™d like to, Gagie youā€™re first:lolly:) ButĀ I want to have a serious relationship and create a family with a man, even tho most of them are a**holes, I believe thereā€™s one good for me, walking somewhere on this planet.Ā Emotionally Iā€™m attracted to men more , I think. I really donā€™t know how to explain it, I probably sound so cringe...:sweat:Ā But yep) I think I can say Iā€™m bi? Idk.. But I feel Iā€™m like Gaga. She wants to be in serious relationship with a man, but women attractĀ her too.Ā 
:heart:

You're still bi and perfectly valid, just like mamaĀ Ā :kara:

Venus Rose
1 minute ago, gagaschickens said:

yass stream poker face now

Bluff with your muffins sissiesĀ :huntyga:

Lady Rah Rah

I'm bisexual and Gaga was the one who helped me realise thatĀ :v:

ARTPOP, youā€™ll always have my heart.

Venus Rose
1 minute ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

I'm bisexual and Gaga was the one who helped me realise thatĀ :v:

:kara:

Join the clubĀ :ally:

Venus Rose
1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

:stalkga:Ā 

:v:

Spoiler

OOPS I MEAN "Ā :huntyga:"

Spoiler

No I don'tĀ :ally:

Ā 

Ā 

i'm bisexual and i love swinging in both waysĀ :ally:

especially for gaga too omgĀ :giveup:

source.gif

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJƖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCƉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived