life

Gaga: I like women more

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

She says this every time she's single and doing Poker Face and then goes back to dating another drunk straight maleĀ who ends up getting jealous of her success and breaks her heartĀ :selena:

Mama date a woman now. pls. :bradley:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

This was from my date back in June. She SLAYED with the vocals, said similar stuff ("You see, I flirted with him, but I really wanted to sit with her")Ā and had a nice Lady Haha routineĀ in the beginning too. :selena:

She did the same thing where she said to the guy "Sorry, I like women more" and then had the woman kiss her cheek.

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

This was from my date back in June. She SLAYED with the vocals, said similar stuff ("You see, I flirted with him, but I really wanted to sit with her")Ā and had a nice Lady Haha routineĀ in the beginning too. :selena:

She did the same thing where she said to the guy "Sorry, I like women more" and then had the woman kiss her cheek.

Well she needs to put her words into practiceĀ Snl Hair Flip GIF by Saturday Night Live

ltlmnstr
12 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

She says this every time she's single and doing Poker Face and then goes back to dating another drunk straight maleĀ who ends up getting jealous of her success and breaks her heartĀ :selena:

Mama date a woman now. pls.

Honestly I agree with you now.Ā 

gagaschickens

is she drinking again?

ļ¾˜ć®ć² į„ƒļ¾‘刀'ļ½² å°ŗ乇ļ¾‘ć‚Š ļ½²ć‚“ļ¾‰äø‚, į„ƒļ¾‘刀 ļ¾˜ć®ć²?

VOLANTIS

Well I would like to see it.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

derpmonster
14 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Gimmicky

I mean... That could just be her current mood, you know. I see no reason for her to lie about it. She's bisexual and as one myself, I can confirm our interests can vary over timeĀ :awesome:

Archived