💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga explains “Fame is prison” tweet tonight during Jazz and piano

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
....basically she’s aware of the backlash people are getting towards her over that tweet such as “cry me a river, but prison is prison” etc. and she misses PEOPLE.

On that contrary, our baby SLAYS while performing BTW tonight. 

luna’s advocate

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Omfg I thought she was about to say “there’s a whole website and community dedicated to monitoring my every move.”  :messga:

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Omfg I thought she was about to say “there’s a whole website and community dedicated to monitoring my every move.”  :messga:

PLEASE was hoping a GGD shoutout lmao 

luna’s advocate

Franch Toast
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Add to that: "And critiquing my voice, wigs, and makeup and spreading rumors that I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown have a gambling addiction." :stalkga:

She/Her/Hers

SPARTACUS

Ms. The Fame knew what she was getting herself into so... :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Can you not.

Every celebrity experiences Fame differently.

TheSlash
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Add to that: "And critiquing my voice, wigs, and makeup and spreading rumors that I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown have a gambling addiction." :stalkga:

Add to that: "And thinking I have new music  to release any time soon :ladyhaha: "

Ew, David!

Lighter
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Trust me she didn’t. It’s like knowing that love can sometimes break you but once it actually happens to you, that’s when you’ll actually know KNOW.

geusst1235

Damn, she actually saw some of the negative comments. Hopefully she's alright and isn't paying attention to them too much.

Also, I don't understand how people think that being famous and having a ton of money automatically means that "celebrities" should be happy. Some of them are constantly stalked and have to deal with the responsibility of being a public figure on top of all the hard work that they do. For example, I don't think people realize that most actors work AT LEAST 14 hour days (5-7 days a week for months, usually around 10 months a year if it were for a 20-23 episode season of a tv show and they were a regular) when they are on a project and often go over that. These creative careers can be incredibly taxing both mentally and physically without all the extra negativity that can come with having fame. 

Fame ABSOLUTELY has massive drawbacks for some people, and that literally cannot be argued. Especially for someone who has  Gaga's massive level of worldwide notoriety and fandom. When you have to  refrain from going out in public often due to being stalked by paparazzi or fans, it could absolutely feel like you're being imprisoned from the world in many ways. That's just one drawback, but there are indeed more.

23 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

And attacking anyone who is publicly associated with me because they don’t like my eyeliner, they maybe teased that there would be music and there wasn’t, or they’re tired of waiting for new music

SPARTACUS
31 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Can you not.

Every celebrity experiences Fame differently.

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Smother Em Eh

Didn’t except this, but I’m glad she clarified what it was and she was indeed serious. 

I just hope she finds some peace and comfort. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Madling
38 minutes ago, HangTang said:

Damn, she actually saw some of the negative comments. Hopefully she's alright and isn't paying attention to them too much.

Of course she sees them. She also sees the rude tweets her "fans" post about her.  She uses the Internet just like all of us. She's not in a bubble so I don't understand why "fans" seem to want to purposely hurt her feelings. 

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Madling said:

Of course she sees them. She also sees the rude tweets her "fans" post about her.  She uses the Internet just like all of us. She's not in a bubble so I don't understand why "fans" seem to want to purposely hurt her feelings. 

Also she also said in the past that she browses on GGD before back in 2014/2013? So I’m not surprised if she occasionally visits this site now too.

luna’s advocate

Archived