💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LateToCult’s top 10 songs of the 2010s

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Well, the decade is just about over and I doubt anyone will drop a song that I’ll love so much that it becomes one of my fave of the 2010s.

My last thread of this nature went horrible and gave me a few warm pancakes so the humor is gone this time.  :ladyhaha:

I’ve had this list floating around in my head for a while now so I’ve decided to post it. I know there are a few songs on here that will make y’all laugh but I’m at peace with it. :koons:
I love every single one of these songs. :nick:

BTW y’all probably know every single one of these songs so I didn’t bother to write too much about any of them.

Spoiler

Ghost by Halsey (released in 2014)

This song is so good and one of the reasons I started loving Halsey’s music. Badlands is such a good album to listen to and for me this is the top song on it. I’ll never skip this song.  :gaycat:

Spoiler

Praying by Kesha (released in 2017)

While everyone on here was saying that Shape of You robbed Million Reason at the Grammys I was thinking that Praying was the one who was really robbed. What a comeback song. The way it builds still gives me goosebumps. This is Kesha’s best song to date.

8. I fear...

Spoiler

Break Up In A Small Town by Sam Hunt (release in 2015)

Sam Hunt is the biggest snack in the country music industry. Periodt! Montevallo is a guilty pleasure of mine and BUIAST is the crown jewel. Some of y’all probably haven’t heard this song because it’s straight up yeehaw but please do. If not for the song then at least for Sam Hunt’s beautiful face and body. Fight for ME, Sam!  :giveup:

Spoiler

Girls Just Wanna Have Some by Chromatics (released in 2015)

This is a cover or Cyndi Lauper’s song and it’s SO GOOD. It’s called “Girls Just Wanna Have Some” but most sources call it “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” because that’s what they sing and what Cyndi’s song is called. A little confusing but the song is worth a listen! So dreamy!

Spoiler

Out Of The Woods by Taylor Swift (released in 2014/2016)

This is the best song on 1989! Pop perfection and y’all will deal. I know every single one of y’all have heard it too so y’all know what I’m talking about. It’s a shame the song didn’t get as much love as the rest of the singles but they were mostly smash hits so I guess it’s ok. This is my favorite Taylor song released this decade.  :ally:

Spoiler

The Hills by The Weeknd (released in 2015)

Nostalgia plays a huge factor into this one’s high position. The Hills is gonna be a song that I will always remember fondly. Good days. Plain and simple.  :nick:

4. I fear...again

Spoiler

Mercy by Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T, and 2 Chainz (released in 2012)

Kanye is a human trash can but he’s given us some BOPS in his lifetime. This song will never get skipped. Now, throw your stones at me for this one.  :messga:

Spoiler

Yoü and I by Lady Gaga (released in 2011)

I know y’all didn’t think I was gonna ignore Gagita on this list.  :ally: Born This Way is a special album to me (like it is for most of y’all) and Yoü and I is the best song on it. I know y’all love BTW, MTN, Scheiße, TEOG more (I love those songs too) but there’s something about baby Yoü and I.

Spoiler

Everything Is Embarrassing by Sky Ferreira (released in 2013)

They don’t make ‘em like this anymore. Sky doesn’t make ‘em like this anymore. Talented. Brilliant. Incredible.  Amazing. Showstopping. Spectacular.

Honorable Mentions 

Spoiler

The One That Got Away by Katy Perry (released in 2010)

Miss Perry’s only mention on this list. She’s released smash after smash but I had to make decisions and this gem is the only one that made it. Love her though.  

Jealous by Beyoncé (released in 2013)

Queen B has also released hit after hit this decade but this is her only mention. Self-titled is a masterpiece and this is truly the cream of the crop.

Applause by Lady Gaga (released in 2013)

My favorite Gaga lead this decade. But don’t get me wrong, Born This Way and Shallow are those girls too. It’s just that Applause does something for me.  :bradley:

Havana by Camila Cabello (released in 2017)

Y’all gonna hate me for this one too.  :messga: It grew on me so much and I wasn’t expecting it to. The solo version is far better than the Young Thug version and I hate the binch for never officially releasing it.  :grr:

Spoiler

Do What U Want by Lady Gaga (released in 2013)

The best song of the decade also happens to be Gaga’s most controversial single. It’s a masterpiece. The R Kelly version, Xtina version, and the solo version all slap. The good sis had to die but it was a necessary evil. She will be missed.  :bradley:

alextruper17
14 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Nobody needs to be sorry for sam hunt :diane: Or fear or whatever 

I've never heard of him. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

I've never heard of him. 

He‘s daddyAF.mp3 and his music isnt bad either :v:

Musery

alextruper17
Just now, Ryusei said:

He‘s daddyAF.mp3 and his music isnt bad either :v:

You got me in daddyAF :ally:

Why is he hated or something?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Ryusei
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

You got me in daddyAF :ally:

Why is he hated or something?

No lol i think OP just meant cause it‘s country music. And most peeps on here have this automatic: oh no country music thing it seems.

Musery

Ally Campana
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

86-C5-C2-EB-0-A37-4-DB4-AA6-C-5-F3-AD3-B

6-BAB6-F9-E-C134-44-F7-8-F43-C18842-CC4-

6714408-F-4-A99-45-C1-B2-EA-B069-D1-C66-

you’re welcome.  :lolly:

I’ve seen better honestly. But I’ll check his music out. :lolly:

Does it matter? Damage is done

LateToCult
30 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

I’ve seen better honestly. But I’ll check his music out. :lolly:

Not this thread being almost entirely about Sam Hunt. :messga:

Ally Campana
8 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Not this thread being almost entirely about Sam Hunt. :messga:

The ghey are thirsty as usual. What’s new?

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

The ghey are thirsty as usual. What’s new?

He’s so powerful.  :giveup:
05185-D2-C-7318-40-CD-8-B7-F-1-BC1-BDD31

Ally Campana
9 hours ago, LateToCult said:

He’s so powerful.  :giveup:
05185-D2-C-7318-40-CD-8-B7-F-1-BC1-BDD31

Yeah I changed my mind.8/10. :lolly:

LateToCult
2 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Yeah I changed my mind. Would suck 8/10. :lolly:

Girl I forgot to warn you that I got a ** for saying that the other day. Edit it sis. :messga:

Archived