Featured Posts

TheSlash
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

17. ME! (feat. Brendon Urie) - Avearge Score: 5.84

74379525_2549155972037356_77772097073782

Highest Score: 11 @GaGaLB 

Lowest Score: 0 @Mirages, @PrincessVenus

Comments: 

@huttont  it’s okay. Kinda gets on my nerves. Brendon’s vocals are really good but Taylor tries to go too high 

@PrincessVenus still can’t believe she made this piece of garbage her lead single. 

@Davian I know everyone loves to hate on it but I like it tbh nnn. Always did. But definitely not lead single material considering the 17 other tracks.

@halcyonpop It was bad for her....... really bad.......

@FentyGa i appreciate this song a lot more in the context of the album. it’s like a fun, cheeky way to apologise to someone, where afterglow presents the more serious side to it

@alextruper17 I will never get all the hate ME! receives. It’s a very cute track and funny. She doesn’t have to be serious all the time. Brandon parts are good too. I keep bopping to this even today. I’m kinda sad she skipped the “Hey kids, SpElLinG is FuN” part. It wasn’t my favorite but I miss it lol. When I sing along to the song, I keep singing that part. 

@ProjectJoanne it really does NOT deserve as much hate as it gets, it’s a really catchy cute song ... I also quote this on the daily

@Enzo: Don't know if it was the best choice for a lead but a bop anyways, I don't know about the feature, it could've worked without him too

@DiamondKing I don't get the hate for this song. It's cute and fun and only annoying at times.

@dllcll wait this isn’t as bad as I remember

@Ryusei Alright this one REALLY had to grow on me but it surely did and I just think it's so much fun (   ) And I think her and brendon's voice fit together nicely in the same song. The live performances of the 2 together really made me like this song so much more cause they always had such a great time singing it together.

@HausOfHarlow It really is not a bad song - just in comparison to other album tracks, it’s a little bit weaker. Still, a strong lead single.

@Candy Gaga A mess that should've been rejected. No excuses to have this mess on the album and also a lead single.....

@Taylucifer *chokes on vomit from YNTCD*

Shocked but not surprised :noparty: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

I’m glad you didn’t vote:triggered:

looks like i'm 1/1 so far :kiss:

Candy Gaga
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

17. ME! (feat. Brendon Urie) - Avearge Score: 5.84

74379525_2549155972037356_77772097073782

Highest Score: 11 @GaGaLB 

Lowest Score: 0 @Mirages, @PrincessVenus

Comments: 

@huttont  it’s okay. Kinda gets on my nerves. Brendon’s vocals are really good but Taylor tries to go too high 

@PrincessVenus still can’t believe she made this piece of garbage her lead single. 

@Davian I know everyone loves to hate on it but I like it tbh nnn. Always did. But definitely not lead single material considering the 17 other tracks.

@halcyonpop It was bad for her....... really bad.......

@FentyGa i appreciate this song a lot more in the context of the album. it’s like a fun, cheeky way to apologise to someone, where afterglow presents the more serious side to it

@alextruper17 I will never get all the hate ME! receives. It’s a very cute track and funny. She doesn’t have to be serious all the time. Brandon parts are good too. I keep bopping to this even today. I’m kinda sad she skipped the “Hey kids, SpElLinG is FuN” part. It wasn’t my favorite but I miss it lol. When I sing along to the song, I keep singing that part. 

@ProjectJoanne it really does NOT deserve as much hate as it gets, it’s a really catchy cute song ... I also quote this on the daily

@Enzo: Don't know if it was the best choice for a lead but a bop anyways, I don't know about the feature, it could've worked without him too

@DiamondKing I don't get the hate for this song. It's cute and fun and only annoying at times.

@dllcll wait this isn’t as bad as I remember

@Ryusei Alright this one REALLY had to grow on me but it surely did and I just think it's so much fun (   ) And I think her and brendon's voice fit together nicely in the same song. The live performances of the 2 together really made me like this song so much more cause they always had such a great time singing it together.

@HausOfHarlow It really is not a bad song - just in comparison to other album tracks, it’s a little bit weaker. Still, a strong lead single.

@Candy Gaga A mess that should've been rejected. No excuses to have this mess on the album and also a lead single.....

@Taylucifer *chokes on vomit from YNTCD*

Everything is going according to plans 

Now The Archer should leave

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, GovernmentWarrior said:

hqdefault.jpg

Don’t even say it sis

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Not even her fans ate that up :bradley:

I ate that

TheSlash
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

HEy kIdS, sPelLiNG iS fUn 

iT wAS reMoVEd fRom tHE sOnG oN thE aLbUm :huntyga: 

Ew, David!

gagaxsebert
Just now, alextruper17 said:

Don’t even say it sis

It’s what she deserves :selena:

Used to be HighRoad

2 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

I ate that

I was taking about normal fans :trollga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

alextruper17

Your disrespect towards the single of 2019 is far too much

everyone gretchen GIF

alextruper17
1 minute ago, GovernmentWarrior said:

It’s what she deserves :selena:

someone dollar GIF

gagaxsebert
Just now, alextruper17 said:

Your disrespect towards the single of 2019 is far too much

everyone gretchen GIF

But no one is disrespecting Raising Hell here??

Used to be HighRoad

Archived