Davian
4 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

@DavianĀ weren't you chocking me for disliking this songĀ :selena:

Ā 

3 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

I thought you loved it @DavianĀ :bradley:

Yā€™all look at the edit:air:

17 minutes ago, Davian said:

Edit: Nvm I got confused with a different song:huntyga:Ā This one has to be last:huntyga:

Ā 

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

Davian
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Next a single will be thrown out..Ā :bradley:

ME! *shocker*

4 minutes ago, Davian said:

Oh believe me, the ceremony will be extremely successful

Ā  Hide contents

In 2024

Ā 

Isn't that the release date of Xtinaā€™s next album?Ā 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

TheSlash
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Next a single will be thrown out..Ā :bradley:

I swear, if it's gonna be The Archer or Lover, I sue

sue taylor swift GIF

Ew, David!

Craven Moorecox
25 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I didn't participate (sadly) so I'll just tell y'all my top 3 and worst 3 to see if any of you have tasteĀ :lolly:

top: death by a thousand cuts, daylight, cornelia street (hard to pick top 3)
bottom: ME!, london boy, afterglow

Iā€™m glad you didnā€™t vote:triggered:

Davian

London Boy should leave after ME!:vegas:

Is The Archer a single? Lol

Anveeroy

17. ME! (feat. Brendon Urie) - Avearge Score: 5.84

74379525_2549155972037356_77772097073782

Highest Score: 11 @GaGaLBĀ 

Lowest Score: 0 @Mirages, @PrincessVenus

Comments:Ā 

@huttontĀ  itā€™s okay. Kinda gets on my nerves. Brendonā€™s vocals are really good but Taylor tries to go too highĀ 

@PrincessVenus still canā€™t believe she made this piece of garbage her lead single.Ā 

@Davian I know everyone loves to hate on it but I like it tbh nnn. Always did. But definitely not lead single material considering the 17 other tracks.

@halcyonpopĀ It was bad for her....... really bad.......

@FentyGa i appreciate this song a lot more in the context of the album. itā€™s like a fun, cheeky way to apologise to someone, where afterglow presents the more serious side to it

@alextruper17 I will never get all the hate ME! receives. Itā€™s a very cute track and funny. She doesnā€™t have to be serious all the time. Brandon parts are good too. I keep bopping to this even today. Iā€™m kinda sad she skipped the ā€œHey kids, SpElLinG is FuNā€ part. It wasnā€™t my favorite but I miss it lol. When I sing along to the song, I keep singing that part.Ā 

@ProjectJoanneĀ it really does NOT deserve as much hate as it gets, itā€™s a really catchy cute song ... I also quote this on the daily

@Enzo: Don't know if it was the best choice for a lead but a bop anyways, I don't know about the feature, it could've worked without him too

@DiamondKingĀ I don't get the hate for this song. It's cute and fun and only annoying at times.

@dllcll wait this isnā€™t as bad as I remember

@Ryusei Alright this one REALLY had to grow on me but it surely did and I just think it's so much fun ( Ā  ) And I think her and brendon's voice fit together nicely in the same song. The live performances of the 2 together really made me like this song so much more cause they always had such a great time singing it together.

@HausOfHarlow It really is not a bad song - just in comparison to other album tracks, itā€™s a little bit weaker. Still, a strong lead single.

@Candy GagaĀ A mess that should've been rejected. No excuses to have this mess on the album and also a lead single.....

@Taylucifer *chokes on vomit from YNTCD*

Ā 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

OkayĀ 

I'm kinda shockedĀ 

TheSlash
27 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I didn't participate (sadly) so I'll just tell y'all my top 3 and worst 3 to see if any of you have tasteĀ :lolly:

top: death by a thousand cuts, daylight, cornelia street (hard to pick top 3)
bottom: ME!, london boy, afterglow

Literally the worst :neyde:Ā 

Afterglow is an underrated bop and the best song on this album :grr:Ā .Ā Death By A Thousand Flops sounds like a filler song, tbh :madge:Ā 

Ew, David!

Lower than You Need To Clown DownĀ 

gagaxsebert
Just now, Anveeroy said:

17. ME! (feat. Brendon Urie) - Avearge Score: 5.84

74379525_2549155972037356_77772097073782

Highest Score: 11 @GaGaLBĀ 

Lowest Score: 0 @Mirages, @PrincessVenus

Comments:Ā 

@huttontĀ  itā€™s okay. Kinda gets on my nerves. Brendonā€™s vocals are really good but Taylor tries to go too highĀ 

@PrincessVenus still canā€™t believe she made this piece of garbage her lead single.Ā 

@Davian I know everyone loves to hate on it but I like it tbh nnn. Always did. But definitely not lead single material considering the 17 other tracks.

@halcyonpopĀ It was bad for her....... really bad.......

@FentyGa i appreciate this song a lot more in the context of the album. itā€™s like a fun, cheeky way to apologise to someone, where afterglow presents the more serious side to it

@alextruper17 I will never get all the hate ME! receives. Itā€™s a very cute track and funny. She doesnā€™t have to be serious all the time. Brandon parts are good too. I keep bopping to this even today. Iā€™m kinda sad she skipped the ā€œHey kids, SpElLinG is FuNā€ part. It wasnā€™t my favorite but I miss it lol. When I sing along to the song, I keep singing that part.Ā 

@ProjectJoanneĀ it really does NOT deserve as much hate as it gets, itā€™s a really catchy cute song ... I also quote this on the daily

@Enzo: Don't know if it was the best choice for a lead but a bop anyways, I don't know about the feature, it could've worked without him too

@DiamondKingĀ I don't get the hate for this song. It's cute and fun and only annoying at times.

@dllcll wait this isnā€™t as bad as I remember

@Ryusei Alright this one REALLY had to grow on me but it surely did and I just think it's so much fun ( Ā  ) And I think her and brendon's voice fit together nicely in the same song. The live performances of the 2 together really made me like this song so much more cause they always had such a great time singing it together.

@HausOfHarlow It really is not a bad song - just in comparison to other album tracks, itā€™s a little bit weaker. Still, a strong lead single.

@Candy GagaĀ A mess that should've been rejected. No excuses to have this mess on the album and also a lead single.....

@Taylucifer *chokes on vomit from YNTCD*

Ā 

hqdefault.jpg

Used to be HighRoad

Davian
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Isn't that the release date of Xtinaā€™s next album?Ā 

No thatā€™s in 2030

ā€Finishing touches to my heartā€

Ā 

HEy kIdS, sPelLiNG iS fUnĀ