:bradley:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

15. Death By a Thousand Cuts - Average Score: 6.90

75310375_420081565364657_967607602953322

Highest Score: 11 @Candy Gaga

Lowest Score: 0 @Creyk

Comments: 

@PrincessVenus perfectly nice song that showcases Twizzler’s writing capabilities

@FentyGa going through a breakup, this song was the only thing that made me cry honestly. so relatable

@halcyonpop  I haven't been able to look at this song the same since Twitter told me that the beginning sounds like Super Mario.

@alextruper17 I’ve seen mixed reviews about this one. Some people hate the harp arrangement. I love it. It’s a cute song. I don’t have a lot of things to say about this one. I just simply love it.

@Ryusei I love how this song is produced and the "placement" of the instruments, I'm kinda obsessed with it. And the bridge. This album as a whole just shows again she's the queen of bridges. I haven't seen the movie this song was inspired by so idk how related it is to it. And I love the way she sings "It's okay when it's not"

@HausOfHarlow A description of my life, in the words of Taylor herself - “It’s a sad bop”.

@Candy Gaga A masterpiece. The lyrics are relatable and that chorus is perfect.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

gagaxsebert
1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

Cornelia Street and The Archer need to go NOW :triggered:

1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

surprised London Boy has made it this far

The definition of how poor GGD’s taste is 

Used to be HighRoad

alextruper17
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Comments: 

@PrincessVenus perfectly nice song that showcases Twizzler’s writing capabilities

@FentyGa going through a breakup, this song was the only thing that made me cry honestly. so relatable

@halcyonpop  I haven't been able to look at this song the same since Twitter told me that the beginning sounds like Super Mario.

@alextruper17 I’ve seen mixed reviews about this one. Some people hate the harp arrangement. I love it. It’s a cute song. I don’t have a lot of things to say about this one. I just simply love it.

@Ryusei I love how this song is produced and the "placement" of the instruments, I'm kinda obsessed with it. And the bridge. This album as a whole just shows again she's the queen of bridges. I haven't seen the movie this song was inspired by so idk how related it is to it. And I love the way she sings "It's okay when it's not"

@HausOfHarlow A description of my life, in the words of Taylor herself - “It’s a sad bop”.

What???????

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Candy Gaga
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Comments: 

Now I'm gonna leave and go cry myself to sleep 

sad cry GIF

gagaxsebert
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Comments: 

anigif_sub-buzz-2959-1567611624-1.gif?do

Used to be HighRoad

3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I know right 

cornelia street sweetie i'm so sorry an ugly bitch would even say that oh my god

angels forever, forever angels

alextruper17
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

cornelia street sweetie i'm so sorry an ugly bitch would even say that oh my god

Do you love Cornelia Street?

Ugh, your taste

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived