Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

I really want Gangnam Style to go #1. It's become a huge sensation and deserves to go #1 at this point. It's really annoying that it's being blocked by one of the most forgettable #1 songs ever. Kinda reminds me of when Bad Romance was blocked from #1. :hehe:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

saltface

I really want Gangnam Style to go #1. It's become a huge sensation and deserves to go #1 at this point. It's really annoying that it's being blocked by one of the most forgettable #1 songs ever. Kinda reminds me of when Bad Romance was blocked from #1. :hehe:

414cef9a-cb4e-4d69-a97c-164044da29cd.jpg

Did you just compare Gangham Style to Bad Romance?

Did you just compare Gangham Style to Bad Romance?

I mean the fact that they were both massive songs that got stuck at #2. :crossed:

I see Maroon 5's slayage is bothering people :legend:

Who?wOlqK.jpg

Can't believe Ke¢ha didn't even debut in the top 10. I thought everyone was STARVING for new Ke¢ha? qGl0m.jpg

heavyMetalGAGA

i haven't even heard maroon 5's new song, and i listen to the radio EVERY DAY driving to and from my college (20-30 mins away)

:lmao:

hahah, once they started making annoying/bad songs (after moves like jagger), they became irrelevant.

not to mention adam levine's ego/attitude is abominable

Arturo

i haven't even heard maroon 5's new song, and i listen to the radio EVERY DAY driving to and from my college (20-30 mins away)

hahah, once they started making annoying/bad songs (after moves like jagger), they became irrelevant.

I've listened to worse than Maroon 5 songs :toofunny:

Oyemiamor

I definitely agree with that. But his ego pales in comparison to Xtina. Still, what gives, why are they even relevant? I can't name a new song of theirs.

Arturo

I definitely agree with that. But his ego pales in comparison to Xtina. Still, what gives, why are they even relevant? I can't name a new song of theirs.

Gurl. Don't act like you don't remember hearing Payphone on the radio like everyday whether you liked it or not :toofunny:

Oyemiamor

Gurl. Don't act like you don't remember hearing Payphone on the radio like everyday whether you liked it or not

I always changed the channel bc his vocal tone annoys me. But still, what other songs?

Arturo

I always changed the channel bc his vocal tone annoys me. But still, what other songs?

Well only 2 singles were released from their latest album so far:

Payphone & One More Night :P

Tommymonster44

All of Maroon 5's latest songs are easily forgettable. They are constantly being played on the radio, but once they aren't, nobody remembers them.

Arturo

'Diamonds' is going #1 for at least 4 weeks; ya'll do know that don't you? zBora.jpg

Uhm what's wrong with you? :roll:

Obviously the Kween will be #1 for 11 weeks, beating We Found Love's record.

Bookmark this post

zBora.jpg

Edited by Arturo