Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

Official Warrior cover (yes, this is the official one). It's also posted in the Ke$ha thread.

It looks like it was photo'd in her backyard and she cropped herself in... I'm pretty sure she made it look cheap on purpose. If that's the case, she did a good job :wtf:

Kesha_Warrior.jpeg

Looks like she's going the Gaga self-photoshop route this era.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

Americano

2013 should/could be HUGE with returns.

Lady Gaga will start off the year, followed quickly by Katy Perry and Beyonce most likely. (Both massive pop stars themselves.)

Then we also have the prospect of a return by Britney Spears, and perhaps a strong comeback from Mariah Carey (thanks to American Idol.)

2012 has been really lackluster with comebacks (Xtina being the latest), the only hope for a real comeback now is Kesha.

I'm not even counting Rihanna since she's honestly just releasing the lead single as if it were another single off of TTT. Barely any time apart, can't be called a comeback.

Edited by Americano

Yeah, Mariah, Gaga, and Katy comebacks are guaranteed and around early this year rumors started that Brit will begin recording in December 2012, so I can certainly see her releasing an album late 2013.

Americano

Beyonce is pretty much a shoe-in for a return too. She's planning a lot of high-tempo dance tracks too, so that should be huge.

Looks like she's going the Gaga self-photoshop route this era.

Homemade look + rock influenced record = Gaga Inspired

Who runs Enrique Iglesias' marketing department? The single isn't even on iTunes yet, and it has been impacting for over a month now + he performed at iHeart last night. :rip:

Who runs Enrique Iglesias' marketing department? The single isn't even on iTunes yet, and it has been impacting for over a month now + he performed at iHeart last night. :rip:

I was thinking the same thing. :rip: Top 20 on Pop Radio and it isn't even on iTunes yet. :duck:

hausofmike

Back before the digital age really hit. Artists like Rihanna, Chris brown, etc. did this technique.

What are they waiting for :laughga:

Waiting for the Riri, K$, and TayTay storm to blow over :laughga:

I'd include Xtina in there, but that's more of a light drizzle than a storm :laughga: