Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Thanks, Im excited for Pink's album, has anyone heard it?

All this stuff just makes me want Gaga even more to be honest. I want her to take her time and be out of the spotlight for a bit, but me craving Gaga is a good thing. I think she will have an amazing return.

Yes, I've listened! It's great, but it's also the only P!nk album I've heard in full so I can't compare to past work. A lot of her stans are calling it her 2nd best album behind her 2006 effort "I'm Not Dead"

Anyway, they're a few fillers like "How Come You're Not Here, "Here Comes the Weekend", "The Truth About Love" but the rest is worth it.

Edited by Arturo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

Rihanna needs to flop hard with this single. I know she won't though, no matter how bad the song is.

She's definitely the one I want to flop the most. I'm going to have serious mental problems if I have to listen to her voice on the radio for another year.

Yes, I've listened! It's great, but it's also the only P!nk album I've heard in full so I can't compare to past work. A lot of her stans are calling it her 2nd best album behind her 2006 effort "I'm Not Dead"

Anyway, they're a few fillers like "How Come You're Not Here, "Here Comes the Weekend", "The Truth About Love" but the rest is worth it.

Thanks, that helps me I won't get those songs! I will listen to the rest.

The Truth About Love is definitely worth a listen, but IMO Missundaztood > I'm Not Dead > The Truth About Love > Funhouse > Try This > Can't Take Me Home.

I'm quite excited to see what direction Rihanna is taking musically. But by the sounds of the people she's been working with I'm expecting an album of WFLs, Starships and Titaniums

I feel like Rihanna never pushes the boundaries with her music. She's so... predictable and safe. I just could never be a stan :shrug: I'm sure the album will have some good radio and club hits, but her music is never a step ahead of the game. Boring.

She's definitely the one I want to flop the most. I'm going to have serious mental problems if I have to listen to her voice on the radio for another year.

I hate wishing failure upon someone, but if Riri flopped I'd actually be amused rather than sad. :ohno:

boysboysboys

If it sounds like a typical Kesha song after all of this time being away, i'll be disappointed

Count me in on that.

I hate wishing failure upon someone, but if Riri flopped I'd actually be amused rather than sad. :ohno:

Honestly, I don't wish failure on her. I just feel she's digging her own grave right now. She needs to just take a break and come back at the right time. This non-stop act she's doing is not good.

I'm frankly just annoyed with her. I don't WANT to be annoyed with her, but I am. I used to really like her, but she's getting out of control with these albums every year. I want her to flop so she and her team can get a clue and take a break for a second. Come back and I'll probably like her more then.

Edited by Klou

Honestly, I don't wish failure on her. I just feel she's digging her own grave right now. She needs to just take a break and come back at the right time. This non-stop act she's doing is not good.

I'm frankly just annoyed with her. I don't WANT to be annoyed with her, but I am. I used to really like her, but she's getting out of control with these albums every year. I want her to flop so she and her team can get a clue and take a break for a second. Come back and I'll probably like her more then.

I agree with you. I don't have anything against her, but really... an album a year as a standard plus collaborations? I think flopping and being forced to take a break will make her a better artist. So it is really in her best interest.

I agree with you. I don't have anything against her, but really... an album a year as a standard plus collaborations? I think flopping and being forced to take a break will make her a better artist. So it is really in her best interest.

Exactly :yes: Wishful flopping to you, Rihanna, but in good faith :P

Robotboy

isnt rihanna releasing new music and go on tour again so soon because her contract will end?

i swear i heard it somewhere... and then she wanted a break?

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Americano

Yeah, she's going on tour next year. It won't be a drawn-out era. Probs just grab a quick hit or two so she can sell tickets.

Edited by Americano

That song :worship: I think Rihanna needs to do more songs with that kind of vibe (just please, dear God, no dubstep inspired breakdowns a la YDO :pukey: ).

Even though all the songs like that would probably flop :sweat:

I don't mind dubstep. YDO's dubstep breakdown was horrible just because of YDO as a whole itself, which is already horrible :puke:

Yeah sadly. Man Down was perfect, song and video-wise :flutter:

I can't wait to see what Ke$ha would serve us. Not here for generic electronic-autotuned song :crossed: